How to Lose Weight! <3

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I can happily confirm to report, and I am very happy and pleased, that I am now weighing just slightly under, 9 and a half stone.

I still do fully intend on working out, on a regular basis, no zumbas during the winter though, far too cold tot ravel to get there wise, for that, I'll attend zumba from the late February/early March.

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I hope you are just about well.

R ecently owing to low pressure and type and temperature of weat her, and health problems, I have been having very moderate - severe irritiblity. Now the following day after when this occurrs, and as long as I don't have any volunteering booked, up, I can tend which has been the case, go into my comfort food zone eating habits.

Also I have been tired today, following on fr om travel to and from my voluntary work place, yesterday - Tuesday 11th December.

I am very much into the mode of working out to my fitness dvds, it is my intension, come the New Year, and also Spring, to go to exercise dance, and also zumba sessions, in complet ely different locations.

Best regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Having weighed in this morning, I seemingly am maintaining my weight net figure at around 9 and a half stone.

I am still intending, on working out in fitness, to dvds.

Come the New year, so New year, New You, as they say in the Health and Fitness world, I shall be aiming for zumba gold, on Saturday mornings, the exercise energising dance sessions in my day centre, on presumably either on Wednesdays or Thursdays,. These will be the exercising energising dance sessions will be on a hopeful regular basis, if fall on a Wednesday, I won't have to worry about planning for zumba, on that day of week. And it's going to be weather permitting.

My dieting is slipping up slightly, just owing to the miserable weather.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I hope you are well, and working hard in your subjects at University, and finding some time for your diet and fitness.

I have had aches and pains about me, generally, and also sinuses, what with the terrible bitterly cold weather. Colder weather.

I happened to have been asleep a long time overnight and onto this morning, Saturday 15th, therefore, I couldn't workout. I am hoping that I'll workout tomorrow.

I have weighed this morning, and I am happily hovering around 9 and a half.

There is a goal I am working towards, I would like to get down safely to 9 stone.

I hope you are well,

Take care now,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi R_Sxo,

I hope you are just about well.

R ecently owing to low pressure and type and temperature of weat her, and health problems, I have been having very moderate - severe irritiblity. Now the following day after when this occurrs, and as long as I don't have any volunteering booked, up, I can tend which has been the case, go into my comfort food zone eating habits.

Also I have been tired today, following on fr om travel to and from my voluntary work place, yesterday - Tuesday 11th December.

I am very much into the mode of working out to my fitness dvds, it is my intension, come the New Year, and also Spring, to go to exercise dance, and also zumba sessions, in complet ely different locations.

Best regards,

Natalie.
Hi Folks,

Having weighed in this morning, I seemingly am maintaining my weight net figure at around 9 and a half stone.

I am still intending, on working out in fitness, to dvds.

Come the New year, so New year, New You, as they say in the Health and Fitness world, I shall be aiming for zumba gold, on Saturday mornings, the exercise energising dance sessions in my day centre, on presumably either on Wednesdays or Thursdays,. These will be the exercising energising dance sessions will be on a hopeful regular basis, if fall on a Wednesday, I won't have to worry about planning for zumba, on that day of week. And it's going to be weather permitting.

My dieting is slipping up slightly, just owing to the miserable weather.

Best regards all,

Natalie.
Hi R_Sxo,

I hope you are well, and working hard in your subjects at University, and finding some time for your diet and fitness.

I have had aches and pains about me, generally, and also sinuses, what with the terrible bitterly cold weather. Colder weather.

I happened to have been asleep a long time overnight and onto this morning, Saturday 15th, therefore, I couldn't workout. I am hoping that I'll workout tomorrow.

I have weighed this morning, and I am happily hovering around 9 and a half.

There is a goal I am working towards, I would like to get down safely to 9 stone.

I hope you are well,

Take care now,

Natalie.
Hiya Natalie!x

Sorry to hear that! But it's great that you've recognised it, so that you can mentally prepare yourself to challenge those habits. The first step to success, for sure! :)

It sounds like you're really driven to work hard and push that weight down - you've made my day! :D I know the weather makes it hard, but keep focused and no doubt you'll hit 9 stone before you know it!

On my end, I've switched up my diet plan by eliminating the calorie deficit for a while - usually do so when the Xmas period comes so that I'm able to enjoy meals with others without the pressure of sticking to calorie targets! I've found it so tough to eat that much though - most days I'm quite a few hundred calories off target. It means I keep my weight steady, but dropping back down to a deficit might not have as much an effect as a result later on!

Hope you have a great week!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Well, either fortunately, or unfortunately, I am sleeping so well, I can't allocate any time for morning workouts.

Maybe from next week, and I'll plan that if parents happen to be out on an afternoon, I'll workout d uring those times, otherwise, ah, roll roll on, for brighter lighter mornings, and I might well be u p earlier then, in time for working out.

The other possible alternate, is chair fitness, and this I am thinking of doing to help me feel fitter and more toned, in time for near future desk volunteering.

i was unstable for a couple weeks, dietary wise, and I think, I might be able to resume my old self, now that my strong mutual admirer, is set to return to "our base", where I volunteer, and he does paid work the re, my dieting should return to normal next week.

I hope you have been ok, so far studying wise, and that you are managing diet and fitness just about ok.?

Best regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey!x

Haha - sleeping well is important too! It might be a case of sleeping earlier and waking up earlier, so that you have the time in the morning to workout? It's not easy, but worthwhile!x

Chair fitness could work too! Whatever gets you working and moving is positive :) Hopefully your diet becomes a bit more stable now! How has your mental wellbeing been?

I've been mostly well so far! Studying is a little tougher as more complex ideas come into play, but still handling it okay so far! Have had an injured toe for a couple of weeks which hasn't been fun, and I've been on the go almost every day so haven't had the chance to rest it. But have a week off (reading week), so hopefully it'll recover soon!

Diet-wise, I'm finding it tough to eat up to my calorie amount! I think I've become so used to eating at a deficit, that eating 'normally' becomes really tough! For exercise, all going well, although the toe does stop me doing some exercises (e.g. planks). But the beauty of exercise is that there's usually a way around injuries as long as you're careful!x

Hope you have a great week ahead - keep up the great work! :)

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I haven't been so great once more in health. I have been having terrible sinuses, and nasal passeges problems. I have a GP appointment on Friday 22nd, and I'll see whether if I can be referred to ENT, and see what their views would be. Could just be the quality of weather, and also air quality is my way of thinking currently, I would just like it officially reaffirmed, should that be the cause and case.

i'm not well, at the moment, nothing serious, so I haven't felt to have worked out or to do my chair fitness. I am hoping come the late week, that just might change.

Or earlier week following.

I hope you studies are going well, and your diet and fitness management - how is the knee?

Best regards,

Take care now,

Natalie.

Have a good week.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey Natalie!x

Sorry to hear that, that's awful! Really hope things get better, and that the GP appointment helps to clear things up!x

Thanks for asking! Studies are going well, and diet is going well too! Fitness-wise, I had a week off uni, so used the gym quite a bit more, but back to normal now! My knee is better, but my toe is still tender so hopefully that will recover soon!x

Hope you get better soon, and that you have a good week ahead!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

My sinuses and nasal passeges are now very much better, and I put sinuses in my last post, I meant I had an appointment booked to sort out my psorasis, and in the end, that had made a great improvement - on both counts, no need for a GP appointment, my sinuses and nasal passeges had greatly improved.

I am hoping to make a start with working out, next week.

Best regards.

S

spare235

Drink plenty of water to dampen the desire to eat more
Eat two times a day normally replacing lunch with juices and tea

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi R_Sxo,

My sinuses and nasal passeges are now very much better, and I put sinuses in my last post, I meant I had an appointment booked to sort out my psorasis, and in the end, that had made a great improvement - on both counts, no need for a GP appointment, my sinuses and nasal passeges had greatly improved.

I am hoping to make a start with working out, next week.

Best regards.
Heya!x

Oh that's good to hear that things are on the up!x

Keep working at it - you're still going strong :)

On my end, it's getting to the business end of the year! Lots of deadlines and work to do, exams and revision on the horizon, and looking ahead to next year - I can definitely feel the pressure, and occasionally I'm getting those moments of panic, but I know I can do it! :)

Hope you have a great week ahead!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

HI R-Sxo,

I am pleased to report I have lost pound roughly under 10 st.

I am hoping to get a workout done, either over this weekend, or in the week.

Take care now.

N

natalie

Hi R-Sxo,

Thanks very much,

I certainly will hopefully keep it up.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I managed to get a workout done, of t raditional aerobics, this morning, tomorrow, it will be dancier and toning workout combined. All being well.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

It just suddenly dawned on me, in terms of our dvd new unit it's a very cheap quality one, the powers gone for the time, being, my brother would be the only one, who could, change the plug an and socket around, to get the power working again, so therefore, about 8 in the morning, I'll do my chair fitness workout instead.

Now having read a post about h aving two meals, and r eplace lunch wiht juice or tea, gave me a thought I could replace and as long as I'm not volunteering a day or two after, I could have my energy and protein combined food bars. One on a day. So thanks for that tip, it's given me, as i just said, a further idea.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Heya!x

I'm not sure about the new meal plan idea, personally. Diet changes should have a long-term change in mind, so replacing lunch with a drink isn't ideal. If anything, eating more, smaller meals is a better strategy for keeping you fuller while controlling your eating habits! I'd advise against it, personally :)

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

In actual fact, I have done away with the idea of replacing a meal for lunch with a drink, so no, I won't embark on that no go s tratergy. Also, anyway, I am cutting back on baked potatoes, and still have from pots of noodles, for lunch, so I'll continue to do that, I definitely know, pots of noodles per 1 a day, keeps me full, certainly until afternoon tea, about 4pm. Also I plan, to have energy food bars as well.

Workout wise, I am going to be doing, my danicer and toning combined within all on same fitness dvd this morning, from about 6am.

Other than that, I am mental health well, no p roblems, looking forward to getting away on holiday with parents, in May.

I plan to revise resume volunteering, in June all being well.

Have a good week ahead,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Heya Natalie!x

Sounds good! Would take care with noodles though - they can be carb-heavy, so perhaps looking at something a little more balanced (eggs, tofu etc) would be better. Higher-protein food keeps you fuller for longer, but otherwise sounds like you've got the right idea :)

Hope you have a great week ahead!x

Much love <3