How to Lose Weight! <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Apologies for posting so quick again.

I've just realise and I feel I ought to mention, that apart from along separately of my strong mutal admirer, spiritually aware of, helping me out to feel happier at most times, so that i don't become too low in myself, has been a positive step, for my dieting and fitness, and you have been very much of a great manager so to speak, of diet and fitness challenger for assisting me for my weight loss goals, and I very much appreicate that.

Once again, I do wish you very much well, and that eventually i wouldn't like to say in the short term, in the long run, you'll be back up and running, not literally, for your dieting and fitness workouts, and running.
I hope that you are under medical supervision, for your very unwell self.

Anyway, have a hopefuly good research time away, and no r ush, on my part, I look forward to hearing your posts, as and when you will feel, able to do so, resume posting again.

Take care now,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I hope gradually, you will eventually feel to be much better.

I have managed to get a workout done on Thursday last week, and I worked out on Sunday morning.

I have done a chair fitness workout on Monday 5th.

I have next 2 different types of volunteering, so I'm going to extend/increase my stamina, and I've decided I'll do my fun hard contemporary dance workout dvd for a few days. I might also increase my toning the upper body much more regularly too.

My dieting overall is going well.

Best Regards, and Get well soon.

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi R_Sxo,

Sorry I couldn't get round to posting, aware that I was shortly after having my evening meal with parents- Ijust had a fright, there was a whole general loud group of fireworks going off, not too far from me, further down, in another roadish area, gave me a fright, that had. I am very sorry to hear, that you have been very ill, and to liquids as well. Well, you haven't lost your knack of english, I must say, otherwise, I wouldn't have known what I was reading. I do however wish you very much better, and do absolutely take care on that research trip upcoming.

i am going to seriously buckle down to workouts, in this next week, in at home, and my diet management is very well behaving.

Do I have a feeling that if I remember rightly and if you don't mind me asking, that you are no longer, on medication, I have a feeling I wonder, whether if your mental health could now benefit from.

Yes, let's hope that you will be improved, via the warmer weather. i hope you haven't picked up anything from at University. oops, I hadn't realised that you have lost your appetite as well.

I do very much wish you very much well soon, speedy recovery safely I'll add.

Take care now,

Natalie.
Hiya Natalie!x

Oh gosh, I hope you were okay! Fireworks can be scary, especially if you aren't expecting them.

Thanks for caring - it means a lot! I think that this mental wellbeing shock is related to this sudden illness and the halting of my normal lifestyle - it's already better than before, so I should be right as rain once it clears up! I have a feeling I've picked up freshers flu from someone else in my year, which has happened to most others, so maybe it was coming haha!

Hi R_Sxo,

Apologies for posting so quick again.

I've just realise and I feel I ought to mention, that apart from along separately of my strong mutal admirer, spiritually aware of, helping me out to feel happier at most times, so that i don't become too low in myself, has been a positive step, for my dieting and fitness, and you have been very much of a great manager so to speak, of diet and fitness challenger for assisting me for my weight loss goals, and I very much appreicate that.

Once again, I do wish you very much well, and that eventually i wouldn't like to say in the short term, in the long run, you'll be back up and running, not literally, for your dieting and fitness workouts, and running.
I hope that you are under medical supervision, for your very unwell self.

Anyway, have a hopefuly good research time away, and no r ush, on my part, I look forward to hearing your posts, as and when you will feel, able to do so, resume posting again.

Take care now,

Natalie.
Thank you - it's really nice to hear that I've been helpful in some way! I'm happy that working together on diet and fitness is going well :)

For now, I'll have to mediate my activity - my research trip was a very full-on, sleep-depriving period, so catching up on some sleep and getting some work done will be helpful!

Hi R_Sxo,

I hope gradually, you will eventually feel to be much better.

I have managed to get a workout done on Thursday last week, and I worked out on Sunday morning.

I have done a chair fitness workout on Monday 5th.

I have next 2 different types of volunteering, so I'm going to extend/increase my stamina, and I've decided I'll do my fun hard contemporary dance workout dvd for a few days. I might also increase my toning the upper body much more regularly too.

My dieting overall is going well.

Best Regards, and Get well soon.

Natalie.
Amazing - glad to hear that things are going so well! Sounds like you're feeling up to progressing your exercise, which is great news :)

Glad to hear that dieting is going well - it sounds like you're doing fine without me haha! The volunteering will be really great as well, both in terms of getting some work done, but also in terms of fulfilling work. I'm sure you'll enjoy them :)

Thanks so much for your concern - I'm hoping to recover soon, so I can get back on the healthy living lifestyle!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi, R_Sxo, welcome back, I had a feeling you would have been away for a couple of weeks!

I haven't been able to morning workout yet which i hoped, I am sleeping so well which is good, also, my mother has been having a terrible rough cold, coughing a lot, and throat clearing, it is not a full blown head cold.

So hopefully, and she has been sleeping downstairs regarding not to disturb dad so much with the coughing, I am planning to workout earlier morning tomorrow, or in the afternoon, if parents do go out shopping, and dependant on mum's cold.

I did ano ther chair fitness session, this week.

i am scheduled to be weighing on Tuesday, so I don't know at the moment, how my weight in figures will be.

Terrible weather currently, I am not planning (banking on) getting to zumba gold, tomorrow, and also I will be extremely tired, following on from having a busier day, today. I should sleep very well, overnight.

I'll accept that as a strong compliment, that I am managing better ha ha, withouit you, no really, I always do appreciate the extra encouragement of diet and fitness challenge support.

Your welcome,

Have a good week,

Best Regards.

Last edited:
N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I realised this late week, I had been having too many normal bread sandwiches, I specify normal, I will aim for those sub style sandwiches, commercially bought, and I felt I must do something about that.

Anyway, I learned on Tuesday that my strong mutual admirer has been away on holiday, however back this forthcoming week, horray, so I can resume emailing and visiting him, where he works, and I also volunteer and attend the occasional exercise class there, I have done very well on Saturday 10th, i haven't hardly had not one excess sandwich, in fact, non at all.

My legs were a bit painful, today, from the weather, I had taken a painkiller, so I couldn't feel, to workout in chair fitness. Hopefully, I'll workout as normal to my fun, hard contemporary dance workout dvd, tomorrow.

I did have a feeling whether if something was going around, and you could have caught, was very surprised to learn triggering your mental health as well.

So overall, I'm happier feeling again, now that mutual strong admirer has or will be returning to work, and is making a positive effect, for my wellbeing, also, my diet intake.

In a couple of weeks, I'll be aiming for zumba in my charitible community location, where I've just described, once the bad weather has veered off.

In the meantime, I shall be aiming to get my fitness home workouts done, I never like to feel sluggish, not in time for volunteering mailing stint, on Wednesday.

Have a good week,

Best Regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Owing to that rechid in the later stages of Brexit, (I'm feeling happier now by the way) I have done apart from what I normally planned for the morning of today, also a 2nd workout in the afternoon. I needed something to help me feel much more calmer apart from my supplement, so I thought right, I'll do that.

My dieting is going very well, mind you, I had a tuna with salad items at lunch, and then for afternoon tea, half a roll. This evening I'll have the remains of my baked/jacket potato, the other half, of potato.

I still can't decide, if I'll workout tomorrow morning, earlier or not before i set out for travel and volunteering.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright, very well mental health wise, have been very tired.

Have since bounced back from the tiredness.

My dieting has been going really well.

I had done a late week cooldown salsacise workout. Over the weekend, I'll start up again, doing hard and faster workouts.

It will be pretty cold next week, so I'm afraid, to confirm not attending zumba groups this forthcoming next week.

I have done my chair fitness workout this evening.

Best Regards All.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

My diet plans have been working very well, and aware I have a link, via my strong mutual admirer, I haven't even thought what with the terrible wet weather, to buy packets of choclate, and also not to have too many bread normal sandwiches. I do wish to cut back and down on jacket potatoes.

(I do apologise mods, I'd been sitract to do something else within on the home front, i forgot all about my post! Apologies for that. That was so unlike me.

I am very much into the mode of working out in fitness now, and I have just purchased a brand new (a bit disconcerting - that is part of the name of the dvd actual name) fitness dvd, and it looks excellent, having pre watched for the first time, however, annoyingly, up and about from 2.30am, unheard off... I had fallen asleep this afternoon, and missed some of the dvd, however, when and if I should happen to have a very good overnight of sleep, one should like to think, i'll be much better, and for prewatching this dvd again, another time - which brings me onto a point of note; when on dvds or videos, and they say, pre watch, I always had done that, and also I act with safety in mind when it comes to fitness I prewatch a fitness dvds, a good few times and maybe once more, spaced out, before attempting to master the workout dvd.

So, whilst accustomed to my many other fitness dvds, I'll be previewing this one, a good few times, seeing that one or two routines are slightly complicated, and also there are a lot of a arm work in the cardio aeroibcs segment.

Have a good afternoon/evening all,

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi, R_Sxo, welcome back, I had a feeling you would have been away for a couple of weeks!

I haven't been able to morning workout yet which i hoped, I am sleeping so well which is good, also, my mother has been having a terrible rough cold, coughing a lot, and throat clearing, it is not a full blown head cold.

So hopefully, and she has been sleeping downstairs regarding not to disturb dad so much with the coughing, I am planning to workout earlier morning tomorrow, or in the afternoon, if parents do go out shopping, and dependant on mum's cold.

I did ano ther chair fitness session, this week.

i am scheduled to be weighing on Tuesday, so I don't know at the moment, how my weight in figures will be.

Terrible weather currently, I am not planning (banking on) getting to zumba gold, tomorrow, and also I will be extremely tired, following on from having a busier day, today. I should sleep very well, overnight.

I'll accept that as a strong compliment, that I am managing better ha ha, withouit you, no really, I always do appreciate the extra encouragement of diet and fitness challenge support.

Your welcome,

Have a good week,

Best Regards.
Hiya Natalie!x

Yep - it was quite a short trip, but absolutely loved it! Thankfully, I've recovered and feeling good again, although a recurring knee issue has come to say hello again :D Hopefully it heals soon!x

Really sorry to hear about your mum - hope she gets better soonx

Oh gosh yeah, the weather has been really bad recently hasn't it? Won't be great for you, but hopefully the painkillers help a little. Glad to hear that you're feeling much happier though - that's exactly the kind of thing we want to hear! :)

Hope that you have a great week ahead!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Mum is very much better now.

I'm now into the mode of very much working out. And for me at home, I have purchased a b rand new highly energetic, low impact mainly very very long in fact, dance workout dvd. I have been previewing, I always act with safety in mind, when it comes to fitness, and tomorrow, I'll trial the new dvd.

Diet wise, well, things are going really well. Since my strong mutual admirer has returned from holiday and back to work again, and I volunteer at the same premises.

I would like to send you private message, I'll do that in the next few days.

Glad to hear that you are very much recovered, except your knee is playing up again. Did it always just come on, or was it from original injury?

I am going to my typing volunteering tomorrow, for 2 hours, and having lunch in the same centre, place where my s trong mutual admirer works.

Anyway, glad to hear that you have now bounced back, as i say, you had your english language fine, otherwise I wouldn't have known what I was reading!

Best Regards,

Natalie.

Thanks, so do I hope i'll have a good week, not so far, my medication prescription form hadn't tuned up, ready now my liquid bottles, suspension, tomorrow afternon.

And I am trying to get a GP appointment Same day, with a view to seeing about a non sugar b randed med for mental health - i mean antipshycotic.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

After recently purchasing the brand new fitness dvd, (now, ah, i wonder if i could name drop the presenters, one of them, oh well, better not) and trialed t he workout this morning, and it was brilliant choreography work, and excellent production. However, my co-ordination was slightly off, otherwise being mainly low impact, I was fine.

I have a feeling that I am definitely dropping the weight off, and I am contemplating (planning or thinking) to buy a pair and try a size 14 jeans. Only current time will then inform, if I have lost weight.

I'll be working out again, tomorrow morning, early morning, and in the afternoon, to the brand new for me fitness dvd.

My dieting; well, my strong mutual admirer is giving me the positive not eating too much in between meals effect and I haven't planned even though what with rotten weather - of buying packets of chocolates pieces!!!!

On 9th January, weather pending, I am going to zumba, within my care and community centre.

Have a good night all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI, Evening Folks,

I am now very much into the fitness mode of working out in late early morning overnighter.

On Wednesday, I am going to zumba (advanced level of class, and harder and faster) in my care and community centre.

In January via my day centre movement, they are hoping/planning, fitness dance sessions, I suspect will run from 2pm until 3pm. So this will mean I'll have lunch or brunch at 11.30am, and set out for the group session to be held from 2pm at 1pm.

I have been so stressed, out, with very big external outside of mental health problems, external problems, i have had to workout extra double harder on Wednesday this week, at lunchtime, both as pep up, session, and to remove, the bulk of my annoyances and irate feelings. O h and I am still linked, to my very strong mutual admirer, we're very attracted to each other, whether we'll go dating, that's remains t o be seen. He has been giving me a positive strong effect, meaning I haven't had hardly too many in fact non, sandwiches or rice cakes with no sugar peanut butter.

I have just been encorporating much more exercise this week, anyhow.

I hope you are now currently much better - R_Sxo, and working hard and finding time for fitness.

Take care R_Sxo, and Take care all.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi R_Sxo,

Mum is very much better now.

I'm now into the mode of very much working out. And for me at home, I have purchased a b rand new highly energetic, low impact mainly very very long in fact, dance workout dvd. I have been previewing, I always act with safety in mind, when it comes to fitness, and tomorrow, I'll trial the new dvd.

Diet wise, well, things are going really well. Since my strong mutual admirer has returned from holiday and back to work again, and I volunteer at the same premises.

I would like to send you private message, I'll do that in the next few days.

Glad to hear that you are very much recovered, except your knee is playing up again. Did it always just come on, or was it from original injury?

I am going to my typing volunteering tomorrow, for 2 hours, and having lunch in the same centre, place where my s trong mutual admirer works.

Anyway, glad to hear that you have now bounced back, as i say, you had your english language fine, otherwise I wouldn't have known what I was reading!

Best Regards,

Natalie.

Thanks, so do I hope i'll have a good week, not so far, my medication prescription form hadn't tuned up, ready now my liquid bottles, suspension, tomorrow afternon.

And I am trying to get a GP appointment Same day, with a view to seeing about a non sugar b randed med for mental health - i mean antipshycotic.
Hiya Natalie!x

Glad to hear that - working out is so much easier and more fun when you're in the mood for it!

Good to hear that diet is going well, and that work is going smoothly too - it sounds like life is pretty good as things are! :D

My knee has been a recurring issue - it's that annoying kind of injury where it's not bad enough to be considered a problem by any doctor, but it causes a small constant problem. Then again, I'd rather that than having it seriously injured, so maybe I'm lucky in that sense! :)

HI, Evening Folks,

I am now very much into the fitness mode of working out in late early morning overnighter.

On Wednesday, I am going to zumba (advanced level of class, and harder and faster) in my care and community centre.

In January via my day centre movement, they are hoping/planning, fitness dance sessions, I suspect will run from 2pm until 3pm. So this will mean I'll have lunch or brunch at 11.30am, and set out for the group session to be held from 2pm at 1pm.

I have been so stressed, out, with very big external outside of mental health problems, external problems, i have had to workout extra double harder on Wednesday this week, at lunchtime, both as pep up, session, and to remove, the bulk of my annoyances and irate feelings. O h and I am still linked, to my very strong mutual admirer, we're very attracted to each other, whether we'll go dating, that's remains t o be seen. He has been giving me a positive strong effect, meaning I haven't had hardly too many in fact non, sandwiches or rice cakes with no sugar peanut butter.

I have just been encorporating much more exercise this week, anyhow.

I hope you are now currently much better - R_Sxo, and working hard and finding time for fitness.

Take care R_Sxo, and Take care all.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.
Gosh, it sounds like you're really busy! Lots of work, lots of exercise - just make sure you don't wear yourself out :D

I'm glad that you and your mutual admirer are spending time together and enjoy each other's company. It's clearly making you happy, which is great to hear! :)

On my end, I've been back training again, which is great! Have had to take some care over my knee, but otherwise all is good and well!

Hope you have a great week ahead!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I was sorry to hear about your knee. Just don't try to play Badminton, complimentary laughing.

I do hope your knee gets better.

I have to advise you, we are only just beginning to get together, and due to his work commitments, and I can't hint due to red tape, on here what work he does, we can't always spend our time saying hello and chatting, he is the senior in chief of a very busiy or busier department these days, and unless he's doing a different aspect within his work, then we do make a point of speaking, in fact he'll usually make the first move to me saying hello, otherwise, if it is desk work within his work role, that he does also, he is very busy or busier, until 7 in the evening, from 7 in the morning, although having said this, he does take a break for lunch, late morning, and that is usualy at that juncture when I get to meet him within his work capacity.

Unfortunately, I have been having problems outside of home, that via inside of home, always always working out to my fitness brand new dance dvd, and aside in the meantime, i have had the problem of a very painful acute boil come up. So at the moment, I am working out, I am just not doing strenuous workouts.

Don't get me wrong over my strong admirer potential partner, I still do feel very fond, and very attracted strongly to him. He has a very good personality, and strong friendly manner.

My dieting has taken a slight turn, and I am due to weigh tomorrow morning, however overall, my dieting is fine.

Have a good week,

Natalie.

B

BlueDev

OMG trying to keep the weight is so difficult! I've been trying to lose weight on and off for years. Every time I want to lose weight, I do so for weeks by trying to get active and eating better or even eating less then something comes up like something stressful and I end up not wanting to worry about it anymore! There's that and there are foods that I miss a lot so if I find myself missing it a lot, I'm just beating myself up for not enjoying whatever I want to eat then I go back to gaining weight. When you're an emotional eater or there's food you miss or want to try some food that you never had before but you know it's not good for you, it's incredible difficult. Thoughts?

N

natalie

I would seriously in your in case, investigate for a dietician, or a nutrionist, they will be the best people to guide you for managing your diet goals, also, and if cost isn't an issue, to an extent, or to some degree, I would also investigate in a personal fitness trainer.

Welcome to the thread.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Due to external outside of home hearing deluisional factors, and I am senstive as well, and also I had one or two p roblems, one of which was resolved, and for the other that has taken me quite some doing, to return back to usual old self, I did a earlier lunchtime mini workout.

12 minutes to include warm up, stretching some aerobics, and stretching after working out.

My parents were out not far, so I knew I couldn't do an extensive workout. I knew that the workout had to have been thorough though.

I am taking 25ml of medciation, do not have any intensional purposes now, of dropping back. Keeping at 25ml.

Have a good day all,

Best regards,all,

oh and I still keep to taking my daily doses, on afternoons.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Annoyingly at the last minute, my voluntary typing work was cancelled, therefore, I'll be working out slightly harder within, when I'll workout tomorrow, Tuesday 4th.

Also, I'm very pleased in a big way, I'll have more natural dayligh hours, to work on my cross stitch design piece of work.

My dieting is very well behaving.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi R_Sxo,

I was sorry to hear about your knee. Just don't try to play Badminton, complimentary laughing.

I do hope your knee gets better.

I have to advise you, we are only just beginning to get together, and due to his work commitments, and I can't hint due to red tape, on here what work he does, we can't always spend our time saying hello and chatting, he is the senior in chief of a very busiy or busier department these days, and unless he's doing a different aspect within his work, then we do make a point of speaking, in fact he'll usually make the first move to me saying hello, otherwise, if it is desk work within his work role, that he does also, he is very busy or busier, until 7 in the evening, from 7 in the morning, although having said this, he does take a break for lunch, late morning, and that is usualy at that juncture when I get to meet him within his work capacity.

Unfortunately, I have been having problems outside of home, that via inside of home, always always working out to my fitness brand new dance dvd, and aside in the meantime, i have had the problem of a very painful acute boil come up. So at the moment, I am working out, I am just not doing strenuous workouts.

Don't get me wrong over my strong admirer potential partner, I still do feel very fond, and very attracted strongly to him. He has a very good personality, and strong friendly manner.

My dieting has taken a slight turn, and I am due to weigh tomorrow morning, however overall, my dieting is fine.

Have a good week,

Natalie.
Hiya Natalie!x

Haha thanks - it's a little better now, but who knows when it'll get worse again? It's not bad enough to stop me from most things, which I'm thankful for! :D

Oh wow, it sounds like he's really busy! It's so nice that he makes time to see you though :)

Sorry to hear that - hopefully all gets better soon! Good to see that you're keeping the workouts going though, and that you're managing your diet well as normal - keep it up! :D

Hi Folks,

Due to external outside of home hearing deluisional factors, and I am senstive as well, and also I had one or two p roblems, one of which was resolved, and for the other that has taken me quite some doing, to return back to usual old self, I did a earlier lunchtime mini workout.

12 minutes to include warm up, stretching some aerobics, and stretching after working out.

My parents were out not far, so I knew I couldn't do an extensive workout. I knew that the workout had to have been thorough though.

I am taking 25ml of medciation, do not have any intensional purposes now, of dropping back. Keeping at 25ml.

Have a good day all,

Best regards,all,

oh and I still keep to taking my daily doses, on afternoons.

Natalie.
Awh no sorry to hear that, hope that the meds have helped settle things!

Hi R_Sxo,

Annoyingly at the last minute, my voluntary typing work was cancelled, therefore, I'll be working out slightly harder within, when I'll workout tomorrow, Tuesday 4th.

Also, I'm very pleased in a big way, I'll have more natural dayligh hours, to work on my cross stitch design piece of work.

My dieting is very well behaving.

Best Regards,

Natalie.
Awh that's a shame - hopefully you can spring back to work soon! That sounds so cool - what are you making?x

Hope you have a great week!x

Much love <3

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

OMG trying to keep the weight is so difficult! I've been trying to lose weight on and off for years. Every time I want to lose weight, I do so for weeks by trying to get active and eating better or even eating less then something comes up like something stressful and I end up not wanting to worry about it anymore! There's that and there are foods that I miss a lot so if I find myself missing it a lot, I'm just beating myself up for not enjoying whatever I want to eat then I go back to gaining weight. When you're an emotional eater or there's food you miss or want to try some food that you never had before but you know it's not good for you, it's incredible difficult. Thoughts?
Hiya BlueDev,

That's a tough situation to be in, and it's worth looking at the underlying cause. What causes you to resort to eating? Addressing that will reduce emotional eating pangs.

Also, it takes a little discipline, which is hard to check for yourself! Start small, and build it up over time until you feel strong enough to resist your urges. It's like a muscle - you need to train it for it to become strong!x

Much love <3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Wellbeing 1