How to Lose Weight! <3

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Glad to hear that your leg is doing better - I feel like it's one of the more annoying injuries to get, because we need our legs for everything! Now that you're able to workout again, the weight should settle back down again :)

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I have taken part in zumba on board, on cruise, however, the group was too energetic, and too advanced, and owing to my speech volumne, a very quite voice me, I wasn't able to ah, heckle with the others in the grups as part of routines, vocally.

There was a particular stretch, which was problematic for my leg, and in any event, I'm not going to do that level of class of zumba again, not on board, not on cruise, anyhow.

I hope you are managing ph ysical health wise, ok, and mental health well,

Best Regards,

Natalie,

I return back to home all being well, on Saturday 6th October, I won't be back to home until early evening time allowing for delays, on that Saturday, again, all being well.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I have suddenly realised, I have been having far too much to eat, and therefore gaining weight.

Whilst on board, on cruise - still away this week, I am cutting back and down.

I am looking forward all being well, my phsycial health this is, for working out then back at home, after the cruise holiday.

Will talk more, next week.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Awh, that's a shame! Not to worry, I'm sure there will be something else for you to do instead. Maybe ask the Zumba instructor if there's a slower one - it might mean that you join in with an older group instead thoughx

On my end, all's going okay - now able to run for a bit, so will have to build back up to my usual running routine, without causing too much pressure on my knee. Hoping it heals quickly!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I have returned home from holiday.

I am afraid, I have gained a stone, from eating back the cost of the cruise, on holiday, what with 3 meals a day! Heavy lunches, and meal times in the evening.

I'll be relieved very much so, to resume light lunches, of tuna subs, and working out.

I am thinking of getting workouts going done, to my low impact salsacise, dvd, in the meantime, and I am only contemplating, of doing chair fitness workouts to ease me back, into fitness gradually.

I am also seirously contemplating on getting back, and weekly attendances, of zumba gold, near me, only a 10 or 15 mins walk, away. And also to attend zumba gold, on Saturday mornings.

For the moment though, I have been suffering with a bad boil, very acute, and back at home, I am able to nurse and treat the boil, much better, so here's hoping, I'll be patched up like new, soon.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

After experiencing almost mental health problems this morning whilst out shopping,I intend on getting done, my lower impact salsacise, workout tomorrow, I had been planning on chair fitness, I'll skip that, I thought, and go straight to the mode, of the salsacise workout.

Then the following week, I'll up the antis, if that's the right word expression to use, and upgrade, to traditional low impact aerobics, and also attending zumba gold classes. In my home areas, not too far, - travelling purposes.

My stress levels for today have been very acute, slightly overeating, eating in between meals, which normally I don't, thsi should greatly improve, for me, by the mid late week.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I have just not long completed my dvd of 17 mins, low impact salsacise workout. Mental health wise, apart from being on med, I am feeling much much better having done the salsacise workout.

I intend to do that version of workout again, at some point in the afternoon, tomorrow.

Diet wise, well, during the course of the bulk, of the cruise holiday, I have eaten too much - what with starters, a starter portion size, and main course, throuhg the trip, and 3 meals a day, being full board, I would have preferred a cruise, where they had designed a half board senario. That just can't be planned.

My weight when checked this morning, was a notch under 10st, I do intend to get me back, to at least in the main, 9 and a half stone.

I don't know at the moment, zumba gold, this week, I'll plan that in, for next week.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Also, following on from holiday food intake, i had a highly stressful, hearing delusional situation yesterday, which caused me to eat much more food and in between meals.

Fortunately, I have now begun to return more normal self, non eating in between, meals, I think I had a sandwhich the late afternoon, and a soup and sandwich for my evening meal.

I had a tuna sub, for lunch.

I shall be getting another low impact salsacise workout done, hopefully tomorrow.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I hope things are just about well, in at University! I wish you well for your courses.

The weather is about to be turning atrocious, so I am not going to be attending zumba gold classes, yet, the weather though is deemed to be better, next week, and if I am not too tired, following on from volunteering on Tuesday, morning, I'll to zumba gold, Wednesday then.

In the meantime, I am working out to my low impact salsacise fitness 17 minutes segment of dvd. The next workout session in at home, all being well, will be tomorrow, I plan to be in all day.

Then, I'll aim for Sunday working out to the same dvd.

Well, I never do like to feel sluggish, in time for volunteering - it's not me, to feel sluggish on time for volunteering.

At the last weighin, I almost weighed virtually nearly on 10st, with the holiday weight dropped off, all being well, I should be weighing roughly around 9 and a half stone. I am aiming safely to get to 9 stone. Once upon a time, and before meds were on the scene, and my mental health, I was always physically fitness active, and i had been weighing 8 stone, then the meds came along, and well, jokingly on a serious note, everything mental health wise, within me came a big mess!!! I had to then be put on to Onlanzapine, and boy, fast accelerating weight gain causes, they were. Very much glad, to come off, when I did. back in originally something like 2005, and then the Aibilify came along in 2007.

Apologies for diagressing, I have had a terrible sinuses and nasal passeages head problem, all day to day.

I am now very much better.

I hope you are well, and fitness managing at Univesity well, as can be,

Best Regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Apart from a series of mental health senarios, whilst away on holiday, and currently earlier on in the afternoon, today, fully non intended, I think, and my brother and I were indirectly around, when a in home snapping incident happened to my mum, from dad (dad's not very well at present, under GP care at the moment) I had done my chair fitness this evening, and I was banking on planning anyway to get to zumba gold, class tomorrow morning in a neighbouring town, so hopefully, if i happen to be up plenty of time ahead, I'll go to the class.

I have had a terrible bouts, this week of headaches, and to root the causes, I'll be seeing my GP as well, on Thursday.

How's University and your fitness interests going and or keeping up fitness wise?

How is your leg now?

Best Regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Great to have you back - I hope you had a nice time? :)

Don't worry about the weight - once you return to your normal lifestyle, it'll come down a little, and exercise will help work off the rest!

Hope that your boils, headaches and sinusitis get better soon though - they never sound like much fun! Hopefully the GP can help sort that out :)

Thanks for asking - uni is going well so far. Courses have started and workload is increasing by the week, but I'm enjoying the return to education, for now anyways! Because of timings though, I've had to cut my gym sessions down, so have switched from split workouts to full body to make better use of my time! And as for my leg, it's much better now - I've gradually worked my way back up to running as long as I did before, so it's almost back to normal :D

Hope you have a great weekend!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

HI R_Sxo,

It's good to be back, ha ha, on a serious note though, I have had a horrendous mental health problems time, during the holiday, on a cruise. I just can't manage me, via 2, 500 passengers.

I can happily and surprisngly report, that having been 1 notch under 10st, last weekend, I am now happily, and quite surprised by the achievement, of the goal, 9 and a half stone. So if I could get myself down to 9, then, I'll be happier.

i had problems indirectly on home front senario yesterday, driven by, cause, to get my chair fitness session done. Great improvements today, father is unwell, still at the moment, higher blood pressure, and is on 1 tablet for the moment still a day, he has a follow up GP appointment for blood test results, on Friday. In that , he snapped at mum, brother and I were around separately downstairs, in the main, at least he hadn't snapped at us. We're fine, and I was very shaken and disturbed, so, on that note, greater improvements, for today.

I might do another chair fitness session, today, during the evening. Otherwise, normal workout tomorrow, at some point.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Sorry to hear that - that's awful, but hope things pick back up quickly!x

Hope that your dad gets better soonx

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Things are now back to normal in at home front. No more snapping.

I am much much better, following on from a full week of tension headaches I ascertained, via the GP service, when I had my appointment on Thursday.

If that wasn't enough to contend with, then, today, and building up to, my head has been full of catarrh and sinuses, I took a painkiller, and also I have taken a dose of for my immune, a anti bacteria/anti virus solution - a few spoons, of that.

Depending how I'll be, I might get my low impact salsacise workout done, this afternoon. Otherwise, I'll hang on for tomorrow or earlier week.

Thanks, dad is looking much better now, his appetite has returned back, and folllowing on from blood tests results, all is well, except maybe low vitamin d.

My diet management is well, and I have come upon, a no sugar, peanut butter spread, so I have been happily having, and buying more of that. This isn't from a organic range, it's from a different brand.

How is university? How is your fitness management coming along?

Hopefully all being well, after on Thursday, I have yet another brand new volunteering outfit, to help, in the North West of London areas. I'll be on a trial. So hopefully, once I can safely clear my head, of sinuses, I'll be working out not before too long, for feeling fitter and more toned, and desluggish, on time for volunteering desk work.

i also have a volunteering task on Wednesday.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Glad to hear things are improving, slowly but surely! It's great to hear that dad is doing better, and that you're keeping on top of diet - all great things!x

Ooh, a new volunteering role? Awesome - I'm sure you'll do great! Hope that the weather doesn't prove to be too much of an issue though - do be careful!x

On my end, fitness is going well - have recently adjusted my diet to trim some fat, by reintroducing a calorie deficit to improve body fat percentage. Not great timing though, when lots of uni socials involve large dinners!

Uni is going okay so far - the workload is really heavy! But the course is interesting and flexible, and have met some new faces too. Through the busy new lifestyle, I'm enjoying the course so far. I think it'll test my mental wellbeing a little though - I'm still getting used to everything! :)

Hope you have a great weekend!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I'm pleased and happy to report, I am weighing 9 and a half stone.

My dieting is fine, and these days, apart from no sugary foods, I'll have low sugar food intake. Cutting back and down on baked/jacket potatos, and having more sub style sandwiches, as and when required, and mainly for lunchtimes, in at home, bought from outside.

I do intend on getting my chair fitness done, later on today.

Best Regards.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I managed to get a workout done on Thursday this week, basically traditional low impact aerobics dvd.

The temperatures could be relatively milder than first thought, for tomorrow (Saturday 3rd) morning, so I am definitely, and depending on what time a little before setting out, I am up and about, hopefully up and about from 7am, I'll set out nearly 9 for the class. I have a feeling I might go wobbly somewhat and not be able to pick up on the routines, quick, though judging from past classes experiences, at t his one, of the early days, I had done quite well in picking up the routines.

With hopefully a lot of volunteering to be bouncing my way, i'll be planning on seriously getting down in working out to my fitness dvds in between whiles, in at home, frequently.

Things are finer on the home front, and my diet management is going well.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Not too with it this morning, I hadn't realised that I placed my post to you for today, under my diet and fitness and physical health thread, I hope you don't mind my error.

As I was explaining in the other t hread, my weight has gone up slightly. It occured to me, I've had a few too many jacket potatos, what with the colder weather, and also nuts.

For lunch times as long as the weather will be mild, I'll keep to sub style sandwiches, at lunchtimes.

I am hoping to get a workout done, later ontoday.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

No worries haha, it's good to hear that diet and fitness are going well! Keep those workouts up!x

Yeah, jacket potatoes and nuts are quite high in calories, so make sure to keep them in moderation - they taste great though, I know it's hard! :D

It's been so cold though recently, which hasn't been fun at all - the wet winter weather has finally arrived! :(

On my end, it's been quite a bad week. I've been really ill, and any kind of exercise has been a no-go, which is awful! Diet has been really poor as well, as I'm limited to a liquid diet and have lost my appetite.

It's taken a hit on my mental well-being as well unfortunately, and I'm having to work quite hard to get things done. I'm seeing changes in my mood as well, mostly for the worse, which isn't ideal - I do my best to control it, but it isn't easy!

Really hope that I can recover soon - it's really awful, especially with work deadlines on the horizon!x

I'll be away from MHF for a while, as I'm on a research trip - hopefully the warm weather will do me some good :)

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

Sorry I couldn't get round to posting, aware that I was shortly after having my evening meal with parents- Ijust had a fright, there was a whole general loud group of fireworks going off, not too far from me, further down, in another roadish area, gave me a fright, that had. I am very sorry to hear, that you have been very ill, and to liquids as well. Well, you haven't lost your knack of english, I must say, otherwise, I wouldn't have known what I was reading. I do however wish you very much better, and do absolutely take care on that research trip upcoming.

i am going to seriously buckle down to workouts, in this next week, in at home, and my diet management is very well behaving.

Do I have a feeling that if I remember rightly and if you don't mind me asking, that you are no longer, on medication, I have a feeling I wonder, whether if your mental health could now benefit from.

Yes, let's hope that you will be improved, via the warmer weather. i hope you haven't picked up anything from at University. oops, I hadn't realised that you have lost your appetite as well.

I do very much wish you very much well soon, speedy recovery safely I'll add.

Take care now,

Natalie.