How to Lose Weight! <3

N

natalie

HI R_Sxo,

I have discovered as of today, Sunday 19th, of August, that parents and i shall be out for a meal.

Now, I intend, along of the protein, to switch fr om pasta, to roasted v egetables, and to ensure well cooked, to our waitor taking orders.

i'm looking forward to the meal out this evening.

Best Regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I aimed for my menu choice something completely different this evening.

I was going to opt for chicken escalope, and roasted veg, then my eyes caught something else, on the menu, and felt that's a point, evening time, so I ordered, cannellioni. It made a refreshing change not to have a meat meal in the evening for a meal out for once.

Also, I didn't wish for the bloating weight gaining problems either which can sometimes occur with certain types of food, and I am seriously weigh watching.

I might have inadvertantly for got to mention R_Sxo, that my waist measurement has gone from 35 and a half, to 36?!, I must do something about that, anyway, my food intake still on the decrease, having 3 meals per day though, and soft drinks, and I will be exercising to my fitness dvds, this week. Hopefully. That's as long I'm not asleep at 6am...

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I might have lost some weight, bearing in mind, my petite height, and size in general.

I have now noticed, happier, there;s a somewhat of a gap, happier, when putting on my pull on cropped jeans, for brighter summer weather.

I do hope and I am intending, to workout tomorrow, low impact salsacise, and also 12 minute traditional aerobics, low impact.

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Glad to hear that you're feeling better.

Your measurements will fluctuate, but remember to watch your diet! A couple of times, you've mentioned that you've let your diet management slip a little, so I'd just be wary of that :)

Keep it up - you're doing well :)

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I managed to get a low impact salsacise workout done this morning - early morning.

I feel, that i am loosing much more weight now. What I will do over the weekend, working out wise, I'll switch t hen to tradit ional low impact aerobics, and I'll add on via just self only, toning work.

My dieting overall is going well.

I am half hoping that on board cruise, the zumba will be zumba gold, only there's no way of knowing not until I am on board, and trialing the group of zumba, judging by how my legs have been painful as of currently - cooler and wetter weather in mind, damp, as well, from any previous amount of rain, heavy rain, if it's too high impact, I'll have to pass zumba for the entire cruise! i wouldn't wish for that to h appen.

Thanks very much,

Best Regards.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I'm very well.

Just to let you know, and I must have been weighing about on 10st, I reckon, I was weighed a bit before with mother to assist me, and it very much looks like, I have dropped a few pounds! I'm feeling happier weight wise, though having said that, I'll be in Brighton on Monday, although knowing me, I never do eat much for afternoon tea, the weight properly will be back up, after the meal out on Monday evening.

For the moment, though, I'm pleased, with the weight loss, and feeling happier.

I do intend to workout to my lower impact salsacise dvd, this weekend.

Best Regards,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi R_Sxo,

I managed to get a low impact salsacise workout done this morning - early morning.

I feel, that i am loosing much more weight now. What I will do over the weekend, working out wise, I'll switch t hen to tradit ional low impact aerobics, and I'll add on via just self only, toning work.

My dieting overall is going well.

I am half hoping that on board cruise, the zumba will be zumba gold, only there's no way of knowing not until I am on board, and trialing the group of zumba, judging by how my legs have been painful as of currently - cooler and wetter weather in mind, damp, as well, from any previous amount of rain, heavy rain, if it's too high impact, I'll have to pass zumba for the entire cruise! i wouldn't wish for that to h appen.

Thanks very much,

Best Regards.
Hi R_Sxo,

I'm very well.

Just to let you know, and I must have been weighing about on 10st, I reckon, I was weighed a bit before with mother to assist me, and it very much looks like, I have dropped a few pounds! I'm feeling happier weight wise, though having said that, I'll be in Brighton on Monday, although knowing me, I never do eat much for afternoon tea, the weight properly will be back up, after the meal out on Monday evening.

For the moment, though, I'm pleased, with the weight loss, and feeling happier.

I do intend to workout to my lower impact salsacise dvd, this weekend.

Best Regards,

Natalie.
Hiya Natalie!x

Glad to hear things are going well and that you're happy - keep it up!

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I hope you are well.

The 1 night away was extremely tiring and the journey was far too much, both going and returning back.

I had veal milanse, being an italian restaurant, and fortunately they had made the pasta with tomato, and not extra meat sauce.

I was very very tired, from on Tuesday.

I have done a workout this mornng, in which, I just worked out to the 1st segment, of my dvd.

Have a good week,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I seriously felt, that from earlier week onwards, I had gained too much extra weight, from the 1 night away, meal en route, afternoon, tea, and t hen evening meal, and t hen on the return, lunch meal on the Tuesday.

I now feel, I am dropping off the excess pounds, and I intend hopefully tomorrow, other wise zumba gold, next Wednesday morning, and also to be working out in at home, to my dvds.

Oops, sorry, I forgot, it's the new year, and I won't feel like getting to class, on the Wednesday, even though ah, it will be back to normal in that, I can ride on public transport again. It will be the first segment of our New Year festiivities. Which brings me onto a point, then there will also be the "fattening foods" for during the 1st leg segment of the New Year, it's too complicated to explain to outsiders, what the Jewish New Year involves.

Therefore, I'll half h ope, I'll workout in at home, maybe on Thursday.

Once again, I certainly feel, as if I am now dropping off the excess pounds, after being away for only 1 night.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Morning All,

I can happily report, and having done a weight check, with father to assist this time, I am weighing towards 9 and a half stone, I am now very much veering away from dropped a few pounds, of 10st.

We have our New Year, soon, and this means having apart from meals, slices of cake here and there.

Hopefully, and knowing me, I should be able to burn off the excess calories, just via walking.

i am hoping to get my salsacise workout done, over this weekend.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hiya Natalie!x

Hope that the trip was good - it sounds like it wore you out a lot! How was it?

I can definitely relate - religious events usually involve a lot of great-tasting, unhealthy food, so if you're not able to avoid the food, then feel free to have it, and then exercise harder or adjust your diet to rebalance. I've had this situation several times before, and a harder workout the next day feels great, knowing that you don't have that guilt of eating all that food! Remember to enjoy the festivities - they're great fun!x

Much love <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

I happened to have weighed this morning whilst I had the thought, and owing thanks to a meat meal, at evening meal last night, and i had dropped off the weight beforehand, it's up slightly.

My leg has been painful possibly arthtiric today, and I was planning on workout this afternoon, just couldn't manage it. It's been tried and tested by the GP service, and they put down to the cooler weather, and I can't really afford pshyio, as the costs have increased something chronic, mum won't let me book up.

Anyway, I make do with rubbing on gel relievers, and taking the odd necessary painkiller to help knock off the pains.

I'm volunteering tomorrow, I think the weather will be more brighter more milder, so my leg should improve, for travel to and attending volunteering and then travel to return home.

Sorry if I startled youi, and not having pre mentioned about the leg in the PM, I just suddenly had the thought to mention. On occasions, I do rub on pain heat relief cream, as I always find heat better for movement, just can't win, weather wise, I was fine, during the heatwave, apart from build up to any wetter weather, now that it's cooler, the leg has been acting up. I'll see over the weekend, if I can manage to do my low impact salsacise workout then.

i'll hopefully shall workout tomorrow morning, as I need to build my strength and stamina for the ad hoc volunteering work.

Best Regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

If I thought I could get a workout done this morning - wrong. I had a very good night of sleeping, waking up f rom a deep sleep, about 7am, that I missed the boat, to workout. I had energy, for the volunteering ad hoc duty though.

My leg is now very much better, so hopefully on Saturday, I shall be in zumba gold class. Now I might have a bit of problem in learning the routines, doesn't matter if mistakes or missed cues are made, one is to have fun, in a zumba gold class, apart from concentration time, and working out dancing wise, hard.

Best Regards All.

Natalie.

naominash

naominash

Since moving into our new apartment, I am trying a series of Pilates videos from Blogilates. Pilates is one of my favorite forms of exercise.

N

natalie

Hi Naominash,

I had often wondered about Pilates, feel that it might be too strenous for my weaker back, and some of the moves, look a bit difficult to do, for me, like, laying down, rasising legs both legs up to the ceiling, now that would put a strain on my lower back.

I still do traditional low impact aerobics, contemporary fitness dance workouts, and low impact salacise, not all in the one go, I hascent to add.

Take care now,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have just completed, and done, a workout about time too.

It was basic, traditional low impact aerobics, designed and produced, courtesy of YMCA fitness departments, in London, dvd. I always use this workout as a good background workout to do, for about a week, to ease me back into f requent working out.

I'm going to have to happily be away on vacation/holiday soon, thereafter, I will wish to workout more frequently.

My diet management is fine.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

naominash

naominash

I forgot to mention, I started trying to control portions according to recommended values. I eat whatever I want, but try to use different parts of my hand or measuring cups to cut down.

I wish I could measure my progress. I don't have a scale. But I started at the beginning of the month and hope to get through a whole month just as a mini-goal.

It's tricky because if I try to overdo it, I end up eating too much at the end of the day.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi R_Sxo,

I happened to have weighed this morning whilst I had the thought, and owing thanks to a meat meal, at evening meal last night, and i had dropped off the weight beforehand, it's up slightly.

My leg has been painful possibly arthtiric today, and I was planning on workout this afternoon, just couldn't manage it. It's been tried and tested by the GP service, and they put down to the cooler weather, and I can't really afford pshyio, as the costs have increased something chronic, mum won't let me book up.

Anyway, I make do with rubbing on gel relievers, and taking the odd necessary painkiller to help knock off the pains.

I'm volunteering tomorrow, I think the weather will be more brighter more milder, so my leg should improve, for travel to and attending volunteering and then travel to return home.

Sorry if I startled youi, and not having pre mentioned about the leg in the PM, I just suddenly had the thought to mention. On occasions, I do rub on pain heat relief cream, as I always find heat better for movement, just can't win, weather wise, I was fine, during the heatwave, apart from build up to any wetter weather, now that it's cooler, the leg has been acting up. I'll see over the weekend, if I can manage to do my low impact salsacise workout then.

i'll hopefully shall workout tomorrow morning, as I need to build my strength and stamina for the ad hoc volunteering work.

Best Regards.
Hiya Natalie!x

Sorry it's been a while, have been quite busy recently!

Really sorry to hear about your leg - how much is the pain relief cream helping? I'm also recovering from a ligament injury, so hope that we both get better quickly!x

Hope that volunteering went well too! Keep up the good work, you're doing well!

Much love <3

I forgot to mention, I started trying to control portions according to recommended values. I eat whatever I want, but try to use different parts of my hand or measuring cups to cut down.

I wish I could measure my progress. I don't have a scale. But I started at the beginning of the month and hope to get through a whole month just as a mini-goal.

It's tricky because if I try to overdo it, I end up eating too much at the end of the day.
Hiya naominash!x

Good to hear from you again! It's a good habit to have (as long as you're not measuring lasagne in handfuls :LOL:) when trying to lose weight - sometimes, portion size can make a difference! One tip I'd have is to use a smaller plate - that way, you still eat "a plate" of food, it's just a smaller portion size, and you don't really have to think about it as much that way! Also, having lots of vegetables is great - they're great for health and low in calories, so filling your plate with them is good too!

Do let us know how you're getting on!x

Much love to you both <3

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

My leg is now very much better. I am hoping that tomorrow, in the earlier morning, I'll workout to tradiitonal low impact aerobics.

My off my own back diet management is still working very well, certainly whilst my strong mutual admirer, is over here working, and living overhere. He isn't a national from this country, and I don't think I can hint, where he does come from.

Best Regards.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi R_Sxo,

At the last weigh in check, slightly before my holiday, and another weigh in check last weekend, I was almost weighin 10st, ouch, then I started to drop weight a bit, and I have now as of Wednesday this week, gone down to 9 and 3 quarters stone. I'm feeling happier weight wise.

I am hoping to get a workout done, earlier in the morning tomorrow, though I know, after each time I suggest that, I end up happily being asleep around 6am!!!

Best Regards,

Natalie.