• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How to go about getting a mental evaluation for someone else, who is a 14 yr old?

C

Clementina

How to go about getting a mental evaluation for someone else, who is a 14 yr old?

There, is someone I know who I deem to be mentally disordered. I want to help him. I want to get him a mental evaluation, I was thinking maybe we go to the same school I'll be able to do that. How do I go about ding that though?

Me wanting to do this is also about helping others, too. I believe if he get's treatment he may stop his abusive behavior. He has molested me and tormented me.

He has severely molested me.​

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

I'm guessing from what you've written that you are very young yourself. My advice would be to tell someone you trust in authority, a teacher, parent, doctor. That would be the best start to helping him as well as yourself.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
It is not your responsibility to get any evaluation you must talk to someone who you trust about what is happening to you. You are the most important person

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Im sure your quite young, and this person is not related to you. As others have said you need to speak to someone in authority. Do you have a scool councellor that you could speak to. If not talk it over with your parents ,then they could speak to the head of school

C

Clementina

I fear, I won't get believed about what he has done to me, and then it will feel like he'll be able to do whatever the hell he wants, or may start abusing me more.

It feels, like getting him a psychological evaluation is the first step to treatment.

Him getting treatment may stop his abusive ways.