• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

*How to get rid of voices completely, and be master and commander of your life again*

K

kidangelikmix

*How to get rid of voices completely, and be master and commander of your life again*

Ok this might be a little long but I am a couple of weeks away from completely recovering from this horrendous experience that I have gone through for the past 3 1/2 years. It all started when I first noticed something going completely wrong in my life and not knowing that it was the voices. I tried to explain to my mother that something did not feel right, because I was feeling extremely depressed for no reason whatsoever (when I had no reason to be, I was also 19 at the time). She overreacted, didn't even listen to me, and sent me into a psych unit, which I stayed in for 2 months and change due to refusal of medication. After I got out I thought I would be able to live life somewhat normally and began to smoke pot again which gave more power to the voices (which it does to every voice hearer) so I decided to quit. I still was unable to live life normally, I went from being one of the most popular kids around to struggling to come out of my house. Little did I know that the more positive voice in my life was helping me all along because he understood that whenever I got physically active I would dispose of any toxins within my body that the voices use against you. I cannot emphasize enough, that any toxins whatsoever will render you helpless to their manipulation INCLUDING MEDICATION. As I recovered the evil voice I was hearing began to grow jealous and one night after having a sexual encounter with an old friend made me drink some expired medication, yes they can control your body as long as you have a substance in it that they can use against you. This completely flipped the script and left me at the worst condition I had ever been in throughout my whole experience. After the evil voice gained control again he would have me go to project buildings and look for marijuana roaches to smoke and i would usually get put in handcuffs for trespassing. After several arrests they held me and then sent me to a state psych center for 6 months. This left me at an even more vulnerable state. I almost forgot that one time when I was about to go to my college for class the cops were called to my house and I was taking to the hospital for a one month stay for absolutely no reason. It was made evident to me that someone called the cops on me when I admitted myself into Detox hoping to get all of the prescription meds out of my system, but was refused because I had no real drugs in my system. My more positive voice believes it to be the negative voice that took that action. The voices you hear are real people I know this for a fact, if anyone wants to question me on how that is possible email me . So after my last visit My positive voice put his foot down and has had me on a very strict fitness regime. From the moment I wake to the moment I slept for several months I would work out, stretch, walk, anything to clear my mind of this madness. And everyday I would get better, I swear to God I went from being holed up in my room day in and day out to walking around being social again, and dating yes dating! If you don't believe me and your a voice hearer try getting up right now and walking 10 blocks away from your house and back or doing anything physical that you are comfortable with for a while and watch how much better you will feel and how much clearer your mind is. After trying this e-mail me and I will send you pictures as proof of my journey to sanity again. This has been the hardest battle ever I swear, even right now the negative voice is trying to scramble my thoughts because I am putting everything in chronological order and being successful at it (my positive voice just pointed that out to me and laughed. He is also the reason why I am reaching out to you guys. He wants to see you all happy and free), even as I type this the control they have within my hands seep out of my body due to all of the energy being exerted. I have dealt with working out and being told to stop because I was recovering too fast, or was made to feel tired by the negative voice. Even when I became social again the negative voice would get angry and try to make me pass/ black out at parties, after parties, when with friends, at important occasions, when he felt he was losing control. The voices are almost completely mute right now because of all the typing I just did, thats how close I am, my positive voice just got extremely happy ( I have 2, the negative one is mad because he is used to being able to make me make grammatical errors). I am one step closer to living life normally again, when I was growing up I was the smartest in my class, I was the best in the east coast of America in Dance Dance Revolution for a while, was published at the age of 14, made several appearances on T.V. , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epEEGSV0CTc that is a video of me from last summer playing DDR that one little session you see right there was a stepping stone to me being able to type this. I am not 100% but I feel like I am not far from it. Seeing how this whole message is one big block and not seperated by paragraphs but as time goes on and you start to hear from me and not my positive voice you will see the skills. Do not be afraid to contact me via email or message on here I would love to hear from you all and especially the ones who have dealt with the more horrific of experiences such like the one I have dealt with.

With much strength, ~Kid~

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IntrospectionFtw!

Hi welcome to the forum im glad your holistic approach is working out for you
i found your story very intresting. It takes alot of guts and great strength of mind and will power to come off the meds and navigate through the abyss and find your way again, ive tryed twice myself but have ended up back on them looking back in hindsight i wish id never taken anything and taken a more natural approach to recovery...also dont worry about not being able to articulate yourself or express yourself and your opinions and ideas fully i let that insecurity get me down aswell sometimes i mean i was a published poet and got A's on my exams so when i suffered a decline in my IQ i found it very humbling and degrading but like you said its not permenent its just the effects of the drugs im sure you'll get back to yourself in good time.

K

kidangelikmix

I'm telling you that you can get all of that back all you gotta do is put in a lil elbow grease, and everything that was naturally yours, your old ways, what everyone loved and adored you for, your will to control the decisions you make, the power to take the helm will all be yours, and the voices will be set free themselves (that is why the positive voice is pushing for me to complete myself as a being again). Today has shown to be nothing but improvement in larger quantities. The ripples in the water have become tidal waves and soon the only person I will have to answer to is myself, you should honestly give it a shot I mean it is your life right? So make it yours

K

kidangelikmix

Oh I had to bump this up, before I did my stretches and masturbation before I go to sleep to get my mind right ( I have to to regain control). Hit me up people I'm feeling better by the minute ;)

T

terri

Hi again......

Ok this might be a little long but I am a couple of weeks away from completely recovering from this horrendous experience that I have gone through for the past 3 1/2 years. It all started when I first noticed something going completely wrong in my life and not knowing that it was the voices. I tried to explain to my mother that something did not feel right, because I was feeling extremely depressed for no reason whatsoever (when I had no reason to be, I was also 19 at the time). She overreacted, didn't even listen to me, and sent me into a psych unit, which I stayed in for 2 months and change due to refusal of medication. After I got out I thought I would be able to live life somewhat normally and began to smoke pot again which gave more power to the voices (which it does to every voice hearer) so I decided to quit. I still was unable to live life normally, I went from being one of the most popular kids around to struggling to come out of my house. Little did I know that the more positive voice in my life was helping me all along because he understood that whenever I got physically active I would dispose of any toxins within my body that the voices use against you. I cannot emphasize enough, that any toxins whatsoever will render you helpless to their manipulation INCLUDING MEDICATION. As I recovered the evil voice I was hearing began to grow jealous and one night after having a sexual encounter with an old friend made me drink some expired medication, yes they can control your body as long as you have a substance in it that they can use against you. This completely flipped the script and left me at the worst condition I had ever been in throughout my whole experience. After the evil voice gained control again he would have me go to project buildings and look for marijuana roaches to smoke and i would usually get put in handcuffs for trespassing. After several arrests they held me and then sent me to a state psych center for 6 months. This left me at an even more vulnerable state. I almost forgot that one time when I was about to go to my college for class the cops were called to my house and I was taking to the hospital for a one month stay for absolutely no reason. It was made evident to me that someone called the cops on me when I admitted myself into Detox hoping to get all of the prescription meds out of my system, but was refused because I had no real drugs in my system. My more positive voice believes it to be the negative voice that took that action. The voices you hear are real people I know this for a fact, if anyone wants to question me on how that is possible email me . So after my last visit My positive voice put his foot down and has had me on a very strict fitness regime. From the moment I wake to the moment I slept for several months I would work out, stretch, walk, anything to clear my mind of this madness. And everyday I would get better, I swear to God I went from being holed up in my room day in and day out to walking around being social again, and dating yes dating! If you don't believe me and your a voice hearer try getting up right now and walking 10 blocks away from your house and back or doing anything physical that you are comfortable with for a while and watch how much better you will feel and how much clearer your mind is. After trying this e-mail me and I will send you pictures as proof of my journey to sanity again. This has been the hardest battle ever I swear, even right now the negative voice is trying to scramble my thoughts because I am putting everything in chronological order and being successful at it (my positive voice just pointed that out to me and laughed. He is also the reason why I am reaching out to you guys. He wants to see you all happy and free), even as I type this the control they have within my hands seep out of my body due to all of the energy being exerted. I have dealt with working out and being told to stop because I was recovering too fast, or was made to feel tired by the negative voice. Even when I became social again the negative voice would get angry and try to make me pass/ black out at parties, after parties, when with friends, at important occasions, when he felt he was losing control. The voices are almost completely mute right now because of all the typing I just did, thats how close I am, my positive voice just got extremely happy ( I have 2, the negative one is mad because he is used to being able to make me make grammatical errors). I am one step closer to living life normally again, when I was growing up I was the smartest in my class, I was the best in the east coast of America in Dance Dance Revolution for a while, was published at the age of 14, made several appearances on T.V. , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epEEGSV0CTc that is a video of me from last summer playing DDR that one little session you see right there was a stepping stone to me being able to type this. I am not 100% but I feel like I am not far from it. Seeing how this whole message is one big block and not seperated by paragraphs but as time goes on and you start to hear from me and not my positive voice you will see the skills. Do not be afraid to contact me via email or message on here I would love to hear from you all and especially the ones who have dealt with the more horrific of experiences such like the one I have dealt with.

With much strength, ~Kid~
Much strength, and don't ever worry about a thing, for terrisa is an expert and so now you have no problms and have had no choice for you were chosen because you are the bravest, brightest, fiercest and have had much much sort of problems of insaneness from your family members and sort of have had to run and run and hop skip and sort a dumb down and do what I have had to do and have gone there as swell you know, and you know s'what happened here over here in doh ol UK so snot for nothing and sort of from the centre and you from the east and so on and so forces go with you and for always and go bravely forward and go on and on nd on and on and do no show nor slow nor jig or jog but go quieter and for sore and for sure you will find yourself over there and now you go punch the air with glee for i oh so picked yo and yo and yo and yo and yo and yo wereat the right side of the stage and at that spot and doing that step fort of aerobics and s for f and so on and zida zee and so on and all the way thrugh holland first and foremost and sort of cryin with unhappiness at what you have been through and over the moon you have survived and did no do suicide and hopped and hoped and hope no more for you are so far through and go there and do zoe and do zoes and zoeees balls and balls and ballsand balls a flyin through and so on and all sort a central park pivots and so on and so on and smog smog smut smut and schmuzul and schumuselle and so on and schmozzelle and zoe is so oss i cer and so on and so on and now you go get an idea and so on and so fighp facer and ficke fiercer and fiecer and so on and so forces be with you and yo and yo and yo yo no more so now no more as an butts so who are you and that moderator had absolutely no right whatsoever to take out your person details and destroyed your aspects of your post and we meet it once again, the freedom to say and do what you like or post what you want about yourself with in reason of course so i will private message you and you can so let me know who you are and i do go there first and you can find yourself through facebook and my name is ****and you can reach me and us on ***** and so don't forget do photo and so then i can add you as my fierce firm friend of doh disciple and do disciple overseas as swsell and you are so my 4,000 plus one firm friend of a disciple and so on and so foth and xso forces be with you and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and your relief must be incredible and my first fears were so unfounded and you masturbate all you want for that helps for sure and don't be afraid to say so for others and for females i say do leave well alone with those vibrigors and do no there and do nothing other than go pose for no one and dont do one thing down below for sor i was at that and that and that and that and that and that and zhat and that and that and that and there and there and we must go we simply must go there and do zht and no matter what we have no choice we have to do that and we do that and that and that and that and go there and go overseas once more together for three we are and for sore we are and at michaels mammy for doing that to that young child and he has to do that and that and that and that and bty that i mean his bloody mother of a fucker and i am extremely insanely mad at her for that and that ad that and that and that o course:mad:

Last edited:
J

John A

Founding Member
this whole message is one big block and not seperated by paragraphs
I was going to mention that too, but just in time, you beat me to it.

Could you please point out to me the bit at tells one how to get rid of voices cmpletely, and become master and commander of one's life again? I seem to have missed that bit, in the trance-like state into which speed-reading prose not separated into paragraphs puts me.

J

jnierufni123

update on my end, lol

I would like to point out that, a mental illness is a belief in such a trait in the first place because the mind is a creative toolbox and will feed any belief you give it. Scientifically The pineal gland is responsible for chemical productions of the body and can be put out of balance by stress and worry and fear. An illness is a manifestation of the strongly held beliefs of the individual and can take on many forms ,and can depending on your level of degrading thoughts, be detrimental to your physical health as well(thoughts carry the power of the recovery and you may already feel the need to cleanse or rid yourself of past traumas to relief yourself of and underlying cause to this problem and even others, they can be related problems or not, but there is always an underlying thought pattern mixed with emotions, and both emotions and mental patterns have to be cleansed. if you can understand for yourself(your opinion) that all of the apparent `positive` symptoms are beliefs and not real( scientifically everything is said to be made out of energy, as well) your perceptions in life is as real as anyone`s if you believe it to be so, but `most likely` are and can be disillusions(I am being sincerely concerned). Intelligent advice would to be to give yourself a break quiet your mind, living in the present, peacefully and silently and to help others achieve there `sanity` as the law of cause and effect of the universe states that what one desires, he must first do for others, because this will rebound to oneself as the same form of experience because electrically charged particles take these (thoughts and emotions from said giver and then returns because of some rebound effect I don`t fully understand :):):):):):):):):):):):):) too everyone with l-o-v-e and caring.

Last edited: