• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How to get back on the mental health list

shaky

shaky

...and would it help anyway?

I'm having a bad time this evening. I'm dreading what I might do in the morning, I'm not in control of my own actions.
Last year I was under the care of the mental hospital, then they handed me over to the CMHT then they handed me over to my GP.
The GP said to go see him if I had any problems, but tomorrow is Saturday and they don't open again till Monday. But I feel I need help today/morrow.
I don't know who to call? I could ring the out of hours number for my GP, but I don't think they mean it for MH issues and they wouldn't know about my problems like the doctor does.:confused:

Maybe Ghostbusters is the only answer? :D

keepsafe

keepsafe

You should ring NHS direct - they have a team 0845 4647 or you could present at A & E

Please stay safe

KS

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
keepsafe has given you some good advice. You could also phone the samaritans. If your GP has put your name with the crisis team they can help you as well as they have some details as to why you are at risk

Hope your feeling a bit better now

shaky

shaky

Saturday turned out alright in the end :)
I got a little sleep before getting up and my scary delusions during the night had lost their power, so I was able to do what I needed to on Saturday in a rational way. I did exhibit some odd behaviour, going to the cinema barefoot, but that's not unheard of for me and it isn't dangerous.
And on Saturday night I had a normal (for me) good night's sleep.