• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How to freak out an agraphobic

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Well today a friend offered me a lift to shops i did not want to go but them decided to push my fear a notch or two them i realised he had driven off and left me an hours walk from home. Freak out or what. I had To walk and walk and thought world was about to end. I had my daughter so had to behave myself show no panic. I just said well if you die you die Omg every step i felt terror but the nearer i got home the better i felt so actually it was a good thing i did not die i made it the result is i now feel better for the exercise i faced the fear and survived

BORTU

BORTU

Oh Rosepoet,

We feel for you. I have had similar experiences and understand how you feel. Please hang in there. It will get better. Do you have any close relatives or friends you can talk to? It really does help to talk through it. You can on this site and get uncritical advice. Please be strong, your daughter needs you. We love you.\

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Thank you bortu

It is no joke and the horrid thing is i had this eight years ago and got completely well. Due to family bully i lost my home and everything had to start from scratch...think this is delayed reaction to thetrauma. I am so weak and stupid i take all the pain internally and end up a wreck. I seen to case too much what others think. Its all my fault.

D

DELATEXT

I cannot venture out with out some one with me at all times ,
I cannot use the bus or subway on my own, my flat is essentially my "prison" !!
With out my Keyworker I would be trapped, so I know exactly how you feel ??
If is not your fault it is the illness and its effects are crippling and terrible !!:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Getting out

Delatex i feel for you in a flat must be hard at least i can go in the garden and sit outside do you have a balcony? I once lived on bottom of multi story flats that was bad enough