• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How To Control Absolutely No One Whatsoever, A User's Manual

T

terri

Let's start at the very beginning, it's a very good place to start,
When you start you begin with ABC, then you count to ten, take a deep breath, and do no singing.

Control freaks are taking over the Planet, so no way back for us on Intervoice, and I have just seen myself looking at myself through the computer screen, followed by our Holy Mother, so no fear here, not any more not these days, and she is wearing a white cloke and she was with no one, has stepped out of the screen and come over from over the otherside and there was no Jew with her not that time, as there was once upon a time.

Must not switch off my computer, must po and go forward first with my days and my daisy loo and her uncle and go off and see the flowers in our Church

Narmie

Marisa xxxxxxxxx

T

terri

PANIC

What's gone off.

You can sense the fear. Where am I, having a nice quiet moment, what happens is, the phone rings, brrr brr brr brr, I aint answering that, the ansaphone can get it, it clicks in, PANIC, someone on the other end telling me to get to that phone as quick as possible.

Well I'm not.

Ding a ling, ding a ling, ding a ling, my mobile's goin' like no tomorrow. Shall I answer it, oh heck, I suppose I must. Slowly get myself off my bottom, and guess what, I can't find my phone. Is it in my pocket, like lucy locket, no, it aint there, is it in my curds and whey, like mary mary quite contrary, no, don't talk daft, it can't be there, is it under news papers, no, but make mental note, must clean up and clear out rubbish. Tut tut. What's gone off.

Quick flash of thought.

PANIC

Dad must ev gon over.

PANIC

Ding a ling stops. What's gone off. Get the land line and phone hwsnbo's mobile. And gues what, it's engaged. Oh, I wonder what's gone off!! PANIC. Peace over, good mood replaced by not nice fear.

Dingaling, dingaling. So I start to hunt once again for my mobile. Work out where the sound is coming from, run upstairs as fast as I can, can't find my phone. Where the hell is it......... Dinaling stops.

Landline rings. I can just about get there quick enough without breaking my neck before the answerphone kicks in.

What's up duck, dad dead. (For those who think I'm awful saying those words, that's tough, because I think we are better off over the otherside when we have an awful painful debiliating illness which takes away all dignity, pleasure in life, and in my opinion you are better off with Jesus).

So, I can feel the PANIC from all of five miles away through the tone of that voice and by the way the words are delivered from hwmbno.

Cat. We are going on our vacation tomorrow, and guess what is not sorted out, who's looking after Puss.

Didn't I tell him, just the other day, he's got to sort our Puss? Yes, I did.

Well., I told him once again, it's his turn, he's got to talk to people who want nowt to do with me cos they reckon I'm schitzoid and a violent danger so it's down to him for the first time in a heck of a lot of years, like loads of lifetimes, like pushing 4, so watch out cos you would get less for murder.

hwsnbo is not a happy bunny, so now we have not nice row brewing for later on, as normal, as always happens whenever we go anywhere or go off on our jollies or cos he has got too much on through no one's fault but his own, or cos he is simply not nice.

So now it's time to get plan B into action. Plan A failed, which was to be nice as sugar candy, cook him a nice meal and say what's up duck when he thinks he's got Pig Flu.

Now, Must Hide my passport, keep an eye out for observers of my state of mind, get my clothes well and truly sorted, make sure I am in no way mixed up or confused, make sure routes double checked for hwsnbo who never looks at where we are going to get there, make sure all tickets are in a safe place, clear off out the road and have a nice relaxing sauna, make sure i hit that vibrator in the gym for more than two minutes, and finally, hopefully, get my equilibrium back before nightfall. I bet he says I've got to take my tablets...........

That's how you sort out a control freak.

Guess, I am unfair,

Bye for now.

Love Terr x

R

rabina

Hi Terri,

Why do people want to control others???

So many reasons; wouldn't even start to list them.

One though that comes to mind is they think they are superior to others or just plain right about it all.

The voice doesn't control me, but it does interfere.

rabina:)

Returncc

Returncc

Re: Control Freaks

I think you are totally right about there being no way back for schizophrenics as this shared battle progresses over time. The rest of these assholes can work for mainstream Satanists all they fuckin want to, but schizophrenics who actually learn the truth about how power organizes have little choice but to defend and defeat not just the voices in our head but all those people who surround these voices, whether they are minds trapped in the spirit world by god or just plain not free people trapped by the previous work of others, there work is central within every community on earth and they laugh at the powerlessness of god and Christ knowing the full extent of their tribal organization and the potential for working through the emotional retardation of others based on the rejection of loyalty to the righteous. I trusted god and thought the righteous could inherit the earth during my present reincarnation but the satanic lock system is so strong it may take more than a few dozen more generations, if ever, woe to the holy schizophrenic.

As far as what motivates control freaks that jump every piece of technology possible, I have the information, and it is merely the love of the destruction of the righteous and injured, people who refuse to work for satan are being attacked by these people, in my area, Canada, they are the SAS, spiritual attack system, and they are powerless cave women. They view themselves as people engaged in an unholy war against the righteous scizophrenic who fight to avoid being harmed, they are motivated by emotions and intelligence that aims for absolute power over human beings, and are the same people who have run power and demographic grooming for hundreds of years, they are gods mountain power system gone evil, and schizophrenics are the front line. They want nothing beyond the next emotional injury for the pleasure of having a victim. They plan to fight god and continue working for the anti-christ over intergenerational time frames. Thank god Christ has what it takes to sabotage some of their plan. P.s. mother earth is father time. I love the title. still alive returncc.

T

terri

I think you are totally right about there being no way back for schizophrenics as this shared battle progresses over time. The rest of these assholes can work for mainstream Satanists all they fuckin want to, but schizophrenics who actually learn the truth about how power organizes have little choice but to defend and defeat not just the voices in our head but all those people who surround these voices, whether they are minds trapped in the spirit world by god or just plain not free people trapped by the previous work of others, there work is central within every community on earth and they laugh at the powerlessness of god and Christ knowing the full extent of their tribal organization and the potential for working through the emotional retardation of others based on the rejection of loyalty to the righteous. I trusted god and thought the righteous could inherit the earth during my present reincarnation but the satanic lock system is so strong it may take more than a few dozen more generations, if ever, woe to the holy schizophrenic.

As far as what motivates control freaks that jump every piece of technology possible, I have the information, and it is merely the love of the destruction of the righteous and injured, people who refuse to work for satan are being attacked by these people, in my area, Canada, they are the SAS, spiritual attack system, and they are powerless cave women. They view themselves as people engaged in an unholy war against the righteous scizophrenic who fight to avoid being harmed, they are motivated by emotions and intelligence that aims for absolute power over human beings, and are the same people who have run power and demographic grooming for hundreds of years, they are gods mountain power system gone evil, and schizophrenics are the front line. They want nothing beyond the next emotional injury for the pleasure of having a victim. They plan to fight god and continue working for the anti-christ over intergenerational time frames. Thank god Christ has what it takes to sabotage some of their plan. P.s. mother earth is father time. I love the title. still alive returncc.
Returncc

Do not stick around, not this time. I do not know how you feel, I bet, roll eyes.
How right you area

Rabina, no doll stick pins for me, you silly sausage. I do not forget either
how happy I was the day you extended the hand of friendship.

I do not stick around and laugh a while.

Terr

R

rabina

Hi Terri,

I have little sock dolls of all here and when necessary I poke them.:)

I'm happy that returncc is still alive.

rabina

T

terri

Mard Arse

Now get a grip you daft duck. I aint being qwakers not no more. I got missen into a bit of a pickle the day I went chicken and chucked in towel and towd em I were insane cos i was for chuckin wot a good job and I'm not insane not no more cos it wo an insane thing to do, writing them words, on that piece of paper.
So I will let her off but not that one eye ball man cos he knows I'm gud at mi job, and he's a nice kind man and i've waved my magic wand and he's gonna send me a nice message on my not nice ansaphone and say he wants mi back, well I'm not so there, ne na na na na. ;-p not unless I want to, lol. I can't goo back to wok cos I 've got to save the wold. So there, ne na na na na, you 've lost me now, my bestest Pal included and I don't mean our Girlie.

My big boss, mi duckie pal, her baked the bestest cakes in the whole darn wold, and her got up in night to do um so we could e sum yums at that meetin so I am not doin compo not no more. She still my pal, it aint her fault, this gel woz different to that ha ha gel, you know the suzie wong one, who looked like laughing policeman, the day I towd her that bogie joke, so I'm not doing a Diana not no longer and bleedin' ya all to deth to get misen some sympo cos I'm not being mardy now no longer. Mi mam said for Gawd's sake our Little White Dove, ooo I loved that song and I were only eleven, pull thee sen together and get yersen a grip and stop being a mardi bleeder the day I towd her that nit nurse had made mi stand in corner on mi own cos I'd got nits and them other kids ent. Get your ed down here gel and let me dlouse ya, you silly nit nit girl. Mmmm mam, you do smell nice, when's Ruby comin for a cuppa, and can I sit and listen and find out about birds and bees, no you can't our little nit, oooo, our little white dove, you got to get yersen out to play, get some fresh air in your bones and goo sliding in that snow. Now gel, you listen to your old ma and you watch out for them snowballs with stones in, and don't do that again with that big stick and wack that lad on the ed, cos his mam gen me ell to pay, now I know he's five foot and your 3ft 6, oooooo, goo on then gel, gi im one for me at same time next time, or I'll gi ya a bunch of fives. ok our mam, I'm off but can ruby mek me a cup o tea in her nice china roses and light that fire wi them quills, so I can sniff that nice smell, and will she cook me sum dinner, cos I'd dont like you no more, cos yo said shit with sugar on the day i said mam what's for tea, and Ruby meks me apple pi wi her dougs apples and rhubarb with sugar and I best not let on ive got that spot on my tongue cos you know what ya sed and it aint half come true, you tell your lies and you get the spot, well mam, ok then, it was me that did it, how you always know when I dun summat wong, mam, and my mam said well gell you should not goo scrumping old dougies apples and knick his rhubarb cos he knows it wo us lot and me and rube we are best pals, so next time you gooo scrumping, goooo over to farmers and don't get caught and pick me some blackberries near blue bell wood and bring me some blue bells cos i've got mi jar ready, and yo goo to co-op and get me some butter off slab and dont forget mi divi and keep yer hands off that boiled am before ya get om, or we'll ev nowt for t.

yes our mam. And don't forget to buy them sanitary towels, I'm not our Mam I'm too embarrassed, I'll knick them instead and hide um under mi coat. Clout, yo not our little bleeding thief, you do that and I tek ya to cop shop. Alright my mam, I'll never knick agen. I promise.

Mam mam mam, what does birds and bees means, ooohhhh our little white dove it means you were born under gooseberry bush. But but but our mam, we aint got one, so where did ya get me from..... ooooohhhh our little angel earer, bogger off and get yoursen some wabbits and a couple of mice and you'll find out that stork brung ya, and get thee sen away from them lads with them frogs who blow um up with straws and now then wile im on wi it get, you mont do that agen, wot our mam, lite that straw and smoke it, i'll buy you a packet of tuffee fags for goooin to co-op fo mi, but don't chuff em all at once.

I not mam, mam mam mam mam, why does that soap smell funny that ddt soap, to get rid of my dicks, cos it kills the blighters that's why. I'll not have to shave your ead off next time. Stop it our mam, I ent got nowt.

Guess wot, I'm gonna be famous wen I grow up, and I'm going to sail the seven seas and get rescued by a pirate, I know gel sez mi mam, and im gonna be kirk douglas's viking ship, yo r as daft as a brush, and that lads not running bear neither, you mek sure you keep yoursen away from that Gary lad him who calls ya fag ash liln who you fall in love we or I'll have your guts for garters cos he aint good enuff for ya my little treasure and keep away from them lads at back of that bike shed, and mek sure u goo out in clean knickers, cos u might fall o'er and break your neck, and what would that nice doctor say, with mud on your bottom, get theesen washed gel, cant your mam afford some persil.

Alright our mam. I'm off to play.

Mam mam mam, wot now our nit gel, can i gooo to pub and get you some beer in that pop bottle and have a swag on way om, no you can't, u know your pal our wobert likes to do that for me, mam can i have some chocolate, no, ive only got half a crown, and i cant pay milkman. Our mam, it's aint fair, goo on let me, or I'll throw a paddy, our silly sixpence, now just go on and go and play. It's raining mam, well a bit o rain never ot ya, so goo on get yoursen out. im off mam.

memory lane hey. aint it great. Well I just gotta gell ya, and you couldn't make it up. There we were, cowboy night, and aren't they beautiful, all those brown people, with those beautiful smiles and their happy persona, and what happened was.

Well you couldn't mek it up. Queer compo land comin' up. There they were all kicking their legs, and doing the western saloon, the professional dancers, how good they were, and there she was, all of 3 or 4 years old, being sent on the dance floor by her not nice granny, with a gob on her like cassius clay, as my mum would never say, to go and dance, and aint she the cute one the pretty child of course she wasn't. What happened was, a lovely brown person with a lovely smile just gently mentioned that her that the little precious would get hurt if she did not move her off the dance floor.

What a lot of bother. Big mouth went and reported em, them that did that bestest H and S. Don't they let us down them not now sponges them not working class. Don't they show us up. Aint we the pride of england, us proper working class folk, without scm like her, whoops, best not let on who I r, or she might find out I called her a not nice name, cos what happened was, she went and reported him, that nice brown faced man on not a lot of pay, with all the gifts in the world, like lots of chums, not unlike me. Ere I goo agen, bleeding you dry, milkin you all to deth for lots and lots of chocolates, just like Diana, well I'm not doin mard arse not now. And I'm not saying I'm insane any longer, because they went and believed me, well I was, I was insane to chuck a job like that. Mi mam, if she weren't a ded un, she wuld have sed, our baby dilly dolly day dreamer, you got to let it go, our gel, ya made your bed and ya lie on it. Daft bogger, sp am not, cos the more ya want it the more they tek it off ya.

Well now then, our Cal, I'm telling you off, chubby chops, cos you know what ya said, them supersessions, ya sed, they watch us all the while even down to the spit we swallow, we my duck, them do anall, cos they have to, you daft lived (devil turned backwards what a treasure of a word), whoops, soz duck, you devilish demon you but not a real one, cos those angels have to keep their eyes on special people like us all the while, even down to what we are going to do tomorrow, not like me, who fought so darn hard for dose independence, so those puppetteers don't get us, well they got me last night, took me off out my body, and knicked me soul an all, well they cant do that agen, cos theres none left, so that's what me and mine have good discussions about, so that devil can't burn my eyes out any more or shove that red hot poker up my bum. Ta ta for now, got to goo, I've towd him I'm writing a book to save my bacon, ha ha

Terri x

PS Cal, I apologise for calling you chubby chops, I don't know whether your cheeks are chubby or not, no idea, but it's a term of endearment here in England you fat cowboy if you like someone so I dont hope at all you let me off, and the way we talk around here as well. It's called our dialect just in case you do not. Yo ent got no sense of numhour. too buzy saving undergirl who got no 'air (sic). Take not not care. Mawea

T

terri

Wow, aren't you brilliant.

I know my duck, I worked it out ages ago as well. Still alive, of course you are.

Strange isn't it, how one wrongly typed word can throw the whole shebang., like I did in a previous post, whoops, what had I done.

When they gonna catch on we are fighting a holy war without guns and weapons and I don't mean people on Intervoice, I aint having a bop at you?

Sometime never. Thicko's aren't they? Well not really. You know what happened before I went away on holiday, through my visions I saw a man typing on his computer and he lives eversuch a long way away from here, so I guess I've been astralled, we get to know all their secrets, so now I can be nosy parker as well. I've always been curious. Expect I can't do the yogi, sitting on a mountain, well who knows.............. nod nod, wink wink, and I don't even flap my wings.

Well here I go again, writing a book, and who appears a man with one blue eye and one black one, well ain't it queer, he was born with blue ones, and aint he the superstar. Ahh, poor man, he woks all the hours god sends and there's me swanning.... I'm in trouble again, off for me lunch, too sensitive by far that greek god hardest woking man on planet, that's my excuse for guided face, I bet we don't end up like Derby and Joan, roll eyes. God give me strength, struth, I'm k kkk k nackered. I can't even stutter now, I've got my teeth in, though not for true. Me mam had the false ones. He's here again, my one true love, roll eyes, see you later. Hope no one ever finds out who I am, now I've let the cat our the bag, his baby sister would never forgive me. Mental note, must keep my mouth shut not no more.

Big trouble time, they have gone for lunch without me.

I'm off

Terri x

Returncc

Returncc

Re: polemic of distrust or bored of god advice

whats worse than hearing voices and hearing all their secrets, being captured by people who are friends of the voices who know all their secrets. still free returncc.

T

terri

Returncc

What! U lucky Guy. Didn't I take you under my wing. I bet you read me wong.

Now hear this, I have had to sacrifice myself this afternoon. I've had french onion soup, crab claws with feta salad, rum baba without cream, aren't I good, and now I can't get in my posh frock.

Ha ha. Now here this as well, there is plenty of holy spirit here and there are people who are surrounded with a wonderful yellow green aura so no fwiends then.

Who said that, our not Susie Wong, well has got the wong end of the wing wong war and not only that I am as fat as a cloud and I'm not getting any fatter or I will not be able to wear my no nice now shorts anymore because I tiddled myself when I walked around the deck, when those bad one's got control of my bladder back in the olden days like when I went to Egypt on a great big ocean liner and then went off to Israel when I went for a stroll around the deck and the time when I was in my little tiny house when I was just walking down the stairs and I've always had no problems in that direction so should it happen to you for god's sake don't bogger off to the incontinence shop for some nappies because you don't need them, it's just to let you know that them not bad one's now can get your bladder to work at an embarrassing moment if you are out and it's nowt to do with losing control of your waterworks or your muscles, and that's not all, mmm lovely smell of youth dew coming through here now, it was my favourite perfume when I was younger and I am not wearing it, and where was I, oh yes, I remember I was having a nice quiet snooze for an old girl like me and there they were those black one's landing back through my mind eye like no tomorrow, like they were frit or someat, and then they do death, and they are really dying right before my eyes and I must say this, Cal, how right you are about the supperssion them blighters they twicked me into saying something I should not have said and that's why you went off in a bad mood and I went and had a fall out with you and you weren't my true friend any longer so ne na na na na so I am not half apologising for calling you dickie bird fate last time I was off on my nice strolleys around this cheddar cheese land and now that our wileen is getting fatter as well i am not half got to catch her up and eat lots more cream cakes than she has and now i heard a horrid sound like a big bag growl like a teddy bear which has had some new batteries so now im not sticking around here any longer because this computer has already cost me my months salary from when I get my job back because Im not not having my job back any longer and Im the queen of europe and Im jolly well gonna go there and get my bestest pal whose a female in the whore wide world to get it back for me and get me back onto my now nice pal's chuffy engine and him and me are gonna be pals again and bestest mates for never more because you and he and myself are gonna make sure he does not have to listen to old drone face go on and on and on about how good she is and about her lovely kiddies and about eat lovely smile and it aint me who does that to him, so when I get my job back Im gonna be nice and quiet and watch that television in my mind because I saved that best one for last, and that computer cannot bogger off any longer and I am not bothered about seeing that writing in my mind eye any more because we are looking out for our world's dolphins and that means we are looking after them, in case you dont know must not post now it will cost me fourteen pounds, so please make sure that they don't add lots of money on my bill by speeding the pence up again, if you do not know what I mean, and now my pussy cat went missing and now he has turned up again and he is everso poorly and our wicherd has got to tek him to the vet, so im glad im out the road and my poor dad, i can tell he is missing me cos he said it in a nice tone of voice like when you gonna come back our mawee like he wants some nossing and our bruv is lookin after im and our sis has boggered off again on her holidays spending that inheritance like no tomorrow so Ive gone off her and what else, nowt, im dying for a pee, so im not stopping.

Terri

Loads of love and don't lets fall our no more or I'll leave me cheddar cheese land and get mesen off this tub of great fat lard pple. dont let on i sed it, or im for the chop and i cant get mi head off this time, not like some, not like last when they turned me into the instant combustion and swirling dervish. ta ta ha ha not nice then, not like now x