• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How much life sucks.

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

Tired of all this pain. In the past decade or so I have lost all my pets, my friend, my mom , dad, I moved out of the city I loved so much, I can't go to church because of covid facism. I just want the pain to end. In a way the pains of my life drain me in my daily life. What's going on? Am I emotionally burnt out? I just want to be dead and be in some happy afterlife. I spend most of my days angry and cynical at how cruel life has been to me. We all know life is cruel but their are times where I can't take at how cruel life can be. At times I think too. What is the point. We spend most of our time working our butt off for money which pays for all this stuff and only for us to sleep in a house only for us to go back to work next mourning. Maybe I might have to someday. Just wishing God would take me soon I just can't take it at times even me having no life sucks even more, no one to hang out with worst of all. Just waiting for it to end. I feel like life is torture sometimes.

jajingna

jajingna

It sure can be tough. We're complicated creature, we barely understand ourselves or each other, we often do not get along, we're so divided and conflicted. Hope things get better for you.

A

Am33

2/3 of the world lives in poverty , millions of people are starving most of them are children. You want to help change that be apart of something greater than yourself ? It is simple do prayers (invocations ) for world change .By doing that you will also feel a million x better about yourself .

Last edited by a moderator:
toutatis

toutatis

Hang in there buddy, I can fully relate to your woes. Just try to get through each low point (of which there are probably many) and just keep doing that, and doing that, and doing that, always looking for something good in your life and in the world. It's about believing you will weather the storm, beat the odds, and reach a point where, yes, the smile has returned and things aren't so bad anymore. Hope - and also faith in yourself. Determination!

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

2/3 of the world lives in poverty , millions of people are starving most of them are children. You want to help change that be apart of something greater than yourself ? It is simple do prayers (invocations ) for world change .By doing that you will also feel a million x better about yourself
That makes me want to cry.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi @Hardknocks88

Sorry your feeling so low but their is help out there. Ive posted some helplines for you Also click on the blue link under my signature and that they may give you some advice

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

X

xyu

I feel it as well, you’re not alone. Just a thought off the top of my head, but you think it would help you break the cycle if you made a total change in your life, like moving away and changing your work/lifestyle? Trying to generate ideas, as much as anything.