• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How much have you spent without having anyone to talk ?

M

ManDss

There`s any other here who has spent really long time without having anyone to talk to ? I mean really long time, a whole year, a whole 2 years, and more. Not talking about casual conversations, I mean, a good talk, with someone you enjoy to spend time, a talk that you enjoy, a chat with a friend. Ive been so many time without having that. Ive been at least 5 years. This days to me, have a talk with someone that I enjoy seems just like a dream. Thats the main reason I joined here to this forum, to find other people that I can relate to, have someone to talk. Any other here have the same problem ? Of not find someone to talk, find someone you can feel a conection ?

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yes i did. then i found omegle.

vanish

vanish

Staff Member on Leave
I spent a year without really talking to anyone. It was after I moved following being a victim of domestic violence. It was a very lonely time. I remember feeling like I didn't belong in the world at all and each day thought about taking my own life.
These days I am married and have another family. I talk to them yes, but only about certain subjects. I figure nobody really wants to know the real unmasked me.

Y

Ydoc2012

Yes, I didn’t have a single deep good conversation with someone all four years of high school. I moved schools a lot and I don’t usually make friends easily and I just never trusted/got close enough to anyone. Since high school it’s been a little better. I still haven’t really had to many and when I do it’s usually me doing all the talking. So I’d say I went 6 years from high school and first 2 years out of high school.

B

Bet

Yep, know all about it. What is Omegle?