• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How many years have you been hearing voices for.

N

natalie

I have been having the conditions of heard voices or voices, for somthing like, 2004, and until the rpesent day, on med for the worst severity though, though fortunately for about since 2012, I have been on the hihgest dose possible shall I say, to quash the voices, and it has been working for me, since, jokingly, on a serious note, heard voices, medically, records began.

Best regards all,

Have a good day all,

Natalie,
London, UK.

R

Rider52

About a year now just while falling asleep and occasionally waking up.

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

In its present form about 3 years, though i had heard it before when I stopped the crack , it wanted me to stay addicted .

EarthChild

EarthChild

Since about 15 years old in 1999. They were very sporadic though. Only in 2015 and 2018 did my voices reveal their names though.

D

dr1981c

i am listening voices since 2012 but i am diagnosed with schzizofrenia in 2004.i am listening my uncle my dad one time my psyciatrist who witch a woman and my aunt 2 times the voices tell me that i we teach u like quidenca show me the right way