• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How long have your delusions lasted?

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

2 1/2 to 3 years.

How long have you experienced yours?

Almost 4 years. How did you get rid of your delusion?
I changed the way I percieved information.. changed my thought patterns and identified my delusions as nothing more than delusions.

ht46

ht46

I still think people on tv read my mind and see me as well as paranoia which has gotten worse over the past 7 years the voices and visual stuff stopped after a year of medication in between I don't remember too well but paranoia was a symptom I think I'll always think I'm communicating with the tv and have paranoia but thats manageable compared to voices etc.

Zero One

Zero One

How did you get rid of yours?
It just stopped by for a while and then went into another one after a few years of battling the cycles is on and off I went to see a doctor and they told me I have schizophrenia bipolar schizoaffective disorder and PTSD. I was later diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder anxiety disorder unspecific and angorophobia. The medicine put a large stop to those episodes