• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How long does hidden cameras batteries last?

B

butterfly88

They "complain" when i don't allow them to "be social"... You don't wanna know how they complain. It is weird for me to do out there because my whole personality shifts instantly, so i let them be social online. It is easier this way, they get what they want and leave me alone in peace. If you deny their... "rights" they will protest in so many strange ways.

B

butterfly88

Now they are complaining basically that unconscious never gets any likes and only conscious mind gets likes and hugs etc. So they are saying ' we don't like you either' and i quote-

"Dead is rising! Dead is rising! Dead is rising! From the graves! If you hate us, we hate you too! Hellolooyah"

Lol it is funny at this point.

B

butterfly88

Post Script (from the voice) - People are being confused/ going crazy for a very simple reason, You do not know 'Who You Are' anymore. You think you are the things you feel, thats the root cause of every single problem on this planet. You are the "One- that- Feels", Not the "Things- You- Feel". If you think you are the things you feel, You will feel like you are breaking into a million pieces. You need to 'Ground' yourself IN-YOU. You are "CONSCIOUSNESS" that is "BEING-CONSCIOUS-OF" all these things, NOT these things. If you can feel that, You will be 100% in control of your experiences, Really simple. Now you are thinking you are 'this' or 'that' whatever you are thinking. Now, there is a problem, this, this or that is not yours, it is the things YOU identified with/ attached to/ picked up from around. And there is all kinds of things around YOU. You are basically holding onto a thought and fighting the other thoughts with it, making thought-forms fight each other, what you resist persists.

I will try to express what i'm trying to express using a simple anology. You think you are the vehicle you are driving, now it has "break-down", You still think you are the vehicle. You have get out of the vehicle to repair/rewire it, as long as you keep thinking you are the vehicle all you can do is kick and scream and punch and yell at it from the inside, You would only be hurting yourself. You can detach Yourself ( Consciousness) from the body so that you can rewire your body and from your mind so that you can rewire your mind. Then you would know it is YOUR body and YOUR mind, and YOU are NOT the body or the mind. No matter what goes on in there, You would feel like watching a drama in that state, and not the drama itself, So you will never go crazy or paranoid or out of control etc.

It is like... You watch a drama or play a video game for so long, you "identify" with the characters, then you laugh and cry etc in behalf of the characters, You make them real, Come into life. So you are basically making these things 'Come-alive'. You are the Creator of physical reality, It is all inside you. That is the reason a silly little thought can manifest into a real illness, You are manifesting thoughts into material reality. Now you won't be in control of it if you like to think you are these thoughts, You are the Thinker and not the thoughts, You are the Dreamer and not the dreams you dream. On a deep level, You are the creator that creates the whole multiverse, Literally, Everything is within you.

As long as people don't understand this, they will create all kinds of problems for themselves. You need "Take-Charge" Of yourself, The real you and not the thoughts you think. The real You is like a "presence" that is present and "witnesses" everything. Things are this or that only as long as You think it is this or that, that is your power. You need your power to overcome this problem of yours. If you sell your power for the things others tell you, that only makes you weak and miserable and feel like a victim, you will always be that. You have to think for yourself, no matter what others tell you, otherwise you will become insane like the rest of the world. Common sense is the most dependable sense you have.

I know how real these problems are to people, and i'm not implying that it is not real, It is as real as anything else. But you have to understand that, these labels are just labels. They make up tons of new ones every week, and sell medications to cure them, that in turn creates even more problems they can 'cure' selling more medications. The problem here is really simple, too simple actually for most people to understand. People only understand "complex" things and not simple things, the more complex they make things, the better they feel about it.

Now your brain is in a certain way, and not saying it is not. What i'm saying is You have the power to rewire it anyway you want, You can even rewire your whole DNA that is the basis of your 'material human perception'. Brain is a filter that filters reality in a material form, which is just a projection of energy that is crystalized consciousness otherwise. That is the reason brain has got nothing to do with intelligence. There are brain-operations in which you remove almost the whole brain and the persons memories and intelligence remains intact. Countless cases where the brain shut down completely, dead, and still intact enough to explain everything that took place in that time with more clarily than the doctors coming back from 'the dead' after rebuilding their brains. There are super intelligent slimes that can solve complex math problems that exist without even having a single neuron. Scientists have labelled water as a 'Super-computer' for the phenomenal level of intelligence it has and it doesn't even have a fixed form. If enough people understands this the whole exploitative industry will collapse, so they are attacking people who are sensitive now.

B

butterfly88

(Off the record)
And really, The moment you take charge of your "Voice(s)" you will see it for yourself, you "reverse" the process. You can manifest things into matter just by a thought and see through time because there is no time, time is a thought too just like everything else. You are only bound by it as long as you think you are that thought ;)

B

butterfly88

You will still feel all the crap here tho, way more then others, now that you are fully sensitive. That is something you just have to deal with as long as you want to stay in this world.

B

butterfly88

Fyi, the moment a person manages to completely shut down the voices that activated in them, that person is effectively good as dead. It will take some time for them to understand what is it that they actually rejected. They will probably end their life when they do. So it is wise to first try and understand them before rejecting them, once you manage to shut that part down, there is no going back. That part of you is the most valuable part you have.