• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How long does hidden cameras batteries last?

T

Tvgirl

Does anyone knows how long a hidden camera battery last on a single charge? I believe there is a camera somewhere in my face. Help please.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Does anyone knows how long a hidden camera battery last on a single charge? I believe there is a camera somewhere in my face. Help please.

@Tvgirl :hug5:

No, there's not, my darling.

You are suffering with delusions as part of your condition.

How are your babies? How have you been? Sounds as if you're having a tough time again. xxx

T

Tvgirl

@Tvgirl :hug5:

No, there's not, my darling.

You are suffering with delusions as part of your condition.

How are your babies? How have you been? Sounds as if you're having a tough time again. xxx
Ok. They are fine, excited for Halloween. Im not doing so well, battling this delusion.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Focus on the illness and not the symptoms. :hug:

There is no camera....so reject that idea and concentrate on what makes you feel that way xxx

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
:hug: The question is "How do I live with this and get better?"

Don't let your illness let you question anything else.

You are safe. No cameras. Nobody watching you. Nobody talking about you. These are delusions taking up your energy and destroying your sense of peace. REJECT THEM.

Focus on the illness and understand it. xxxx

Sending you so much love and a big hug. I so want you to beat this. xxx

EdEd

EdEd

Theres not a camera , so you dont have to worry about a battery.

T

Tvgirl

:hug: The question is "How do I live with this and get better?"

Don't let your illness let you question anything else.

You are safe. No cameras. Nobody watching you. Nobody talking about you. These are delusions taking up your energy and destroying your sense of peace. REJECT THEM.

Focus on the illness and understand it. xxxx

Sending you so much love and a big hug. I so want you to beat this. xxx

Thankyou so much @lunarlady. You are a big help.

B

butterfly88

There is a camera and a battery, but It is Mind-Made, and has no Physical-Existence On its own. The battery self-charges by draining energy from you, as long as you focus on it, it won't get drained.

I know how hard it is to not focus on it when it feels so real, but you have to understand something... When you focus too much on a silly little cut in your hands or legs for instance, suddenly you feel so much pain, like it multiplies in intensity. It happens because when you focus on it, you direct more energy to that part of you and the sensitivity goes up and you feel it more. You wouldn't even notice the pain when you are so engrossed in your favorite TV show, or a video game. That is what you should be doing, focus on something you really love instead of these hallucinations. They are just the silly little patterns of energy running around inside The Mind, there are not outside of you, what you are feeling is not real. It is only as real as you make it, the more you focus on it, the more you charge it with your energy, the more real it gets for you.

Have a nice shower, make yourself smell nice, make your room smell nice. Surround yourself with pleasant happy loving things, play nice music etc.

B

butterfly88

If you are looking for a long term solution, like an On/Off switch, You will have to work on yourself. You need to develop the ability to Focus and Concentrate Consciousness at a single point for long periods of time, blocking everything else out. When you learn to shift it at will using focus, You will be able to turn it On/Off without medication.

B

butterfly88

Plus, this is what i learned from my own experience. Humans are losing the ability to focus on a single thing, because of all this multitasking. Most of the time people don't focus at all on themselves and operate on auto-pilot/unconscious-mode. When you operate on unconscious-mode, the unconscious-mind takes over the functions of the conscious mind. And there are all kinds of stuff in the unconscious, when you dream you are inside your unconscious mind and everything you experience is the patterns of energy that belongs to the unconscious mind. These patterns are very real, not imaginary, although their manifestations as hallucinations in the outer world are not real.

When the unconscious mind fully takes over, you are basically slipping into a dream state. You won't be able to tell the difference between dream and reality. Now there are two types of this,

1. When you meditate and go deep within your mind and become fully conscious of the unconscious mind, you will feel that there is no difference between this and that, it is all your mind, that life is a dream of the mind. But you will be 100% conscious/ in control.

2. What is happening in this situation is, the polar opposite of it. The unconscious has fully taken over the conscious mind, and the conscious mind is not in control anymore, all these different patterns of energy in the unconscious are. They are having they way with the conscious mind.

If you numb the parts of the brain that processes the unconscious you will be able to temporarily block out the symptoms of this problem, but it won't make the problem go away, It only would make it worse.

The sooner we address the real issue, the better, because there is a limit to which you can numb your brain.