• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How likely is it that the TV will talk about someone's life?

T

Tvgirl

How likely is it that the TV would broadcast someone and that the world would be talking about one person? You would have to be someone very special right? I guess I'm pretty special. I also think I'm being used as a distraction from Trump being president and his crooked behavior. Not to talk about him but I think I was being used as a distraction.

protocol

protocol

Sounds like technology of the future. There are worse stories, for example Kim and Kanye.
Don't worry, get better.

protocol

protocol

If it didn't happened, you wouldn't be here with others and maybe people wanted to know you.
Funny how it goes.

T

Tvgirl

Sounds like technology of the future. There are worse stories, for example Kim and Kanye.
Don't worry, get better.
If it didn't happened, you wouldn't be here with others and maybe people wanted to know you.
Funny how it goes.
So you are saying that I am on camera? And that the TV is broadcasting me? You can be honest and not beat around the bush.

soul searching

soul searching

You are not a distraction. You are not on tv. You are delusional. Delusions seem very real.

soul searching

soul searching

Of course not. You are valued and special because you are a human being. But people are too wrapped up in their own lives to be watching you or me or any other delusional person on tv. We would be very boring to watch. That would be illegal and the technology you are talking about does not exist. Try believing that you have a serious condition that causes these delusions. I feel strongly about this because I went through it. It is truly horrible. I'm hoping your new medicine will help. You can get through this Tvgirl.

T

Tvgirl

Of course not. You are valued and special because you are a human being. But people are too wrapped up in their own lives to be watching you or me or any other delusional person on tv. We would be very boring to watch. That would be illegal and the technology you are talking about does not exist. Try believing that you have a serious condition that causes these delusions. I feel strongly about this because I went through it. It is truly horrible. I'm hoping your new medicine will help. You can get through this Tvgirl.
I hope so. Thanks @soul searching .

protocol

protocol

I'm having a little laugh Tvgirl. But I'm not laughing at you! You do not have any camera in you and that's a 100%. What you're experiencing is unknown. But maybe available in the future. We people know just 4% of everything.

K

keith74

How likely is it that the TV would broadcast someone and that the world would be talking about one person? You would have to be someone very special right? I guess I'm pretty special. I also think I'm being used as a distraction from Trump being president and his crooked behavior. Not to talk about him but I think I was being used as a distraction.
I read and watch a decent amount of news. Trump is in the news all the time. But I have not once ever heard anything about you. Really the only time I get any insight on your life at all is whatever you decide to tell us in this forum. That doesn't mean you are not special. Just that there is no broadcast about you, no news about you, and that no one is really taking about you outside of this forum.

T

Tvgirl

I read and watch a decent amount of news. Trump is in the news all the time. But I have not once ever heard anything about you. Really the only time I get any insight on your life at all is whatever you decide to tell us in this forum. That doesn't mean you are not special. Just that there is no broadcast about you, no news about you, and that no one is really taking about you outside of this forum.
Have I ever been talked about outside of this forum like on the news and tv and around the country?

M

ManDss

100% unlikely. And 100% psychotic delution. Take antipsychotyc meds coud work.

K

keith74

Have I ever been talked about outside of this forum like on the news and tv and around the country?
No. Well, I can't say if people who personally know you speak about you (like your family). But in terms of any kind of public broadcast, you are not talked about. The vast vast majority of people around the world don't have any idea who you are.

T

Tvgirl

No. Well, I can't say if people who personally know you speak about you (like your family). But in terms of any kind of public broadcast, you are not talked about. The vast vast majority of people around the world don't have any idea who you are.
Ok thankyou.