• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

How it sometimes feels/seems with thought broadcasting fear.

J

jonnyc55

I sometimes come across painful irony, so it feels at the time anyway. At those times my transparent mind phobia feels ever more concrete. Hopefully the picture illustrates what I mean.

d.png

L

Lab rat

Thought broadcasting? I have experienced people saying what I thought, or have recently thought. I’ve always believed that to be coincidence though! It comes up on here time and time again, but I don’t really understand it? What is thought broadcasting? Is it kind of like group mind reading? When you think about it, thoughts are just electricity travelling through neurons and synapses, so from a technological point of view, it must be possible to read thoughts, but this sounds like some sort of supernatural power! I read once about twin studies, that they lay down with heads touching and were more able to pick up on what the other was thinking. Thought broadcasting interests me because I don’t understand fully what it is? I understand it’s a common symptom, I’m glad I’ve never suffered from it, my life is a horror show anyway and I think it would terrify me

H

Hell00justme

Thought broadcasting? I have experienced people saying what I thought, or have recently thought. I’ve always believed that to be coincidence though! It comes up on here time and time again, but I don’t really understand it? What is thought broadcasting? Is it kind of like group mind reading? When you think about it, thoughts are just electricity travelling through neurons and synapses, so from a technological point of view, it must be possible to read thoughts, but this sounds like some sort of supernatural power! I read once about twin studies, that they lay down with heads touching and were more able to pick up on what the other was thinking. Thought broadcasting interests me because I don’t understand fully what it is? I understand it’s a common symptom, I’m glad I’ve never suffered from it, my life is a horror show anyway and I think it would terrify me
I feel most things are fake around me and lots of inducers ppl that are deliberately doing things to trigger u or keep u in a certain place, its to make u not trust ppl so u segregate yrself away from ppl i think schitzophenia itself is a synthetic illness, i hear things and have other ppls memorys but i think they r echos sort of etched in to my mind by someone somehow