• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How is there a camera in me and I don't know where it is or can't find it.

H

Hello Everybody

Hi you can't find a camera in you because there isn't one. You do not have a camera in you

T

Tvgirl

Hi you can't find a camera in you because there isn't one. You do not have a camera in you
I'm being deceived. I pretty much know I have a camera in me. Whenever I'm in public people are speaking negativly about me. The TV and YouTube talks about me, and I post here but I believe you guys are deceiving me. I can't find this camera. ☹

H

Hello Everybody

We are not deceiving you, we want to help you to get better. You need to stop looking for a camera as there is no camera in you. You are not going to find a camera in you.

P

Pollypop

Tvgirl, you always say we are deceiving you.
Why do you keep asking us about cameras etc if you
are convinced we are deceiving you when we reply.

PLEASE PLEASE try to believe us.
We want to help you through this.

There are no cameras, I promise.
It’s impossible.

The tv and you tube are not talking about you.
These are delusions.

So many people here are trying to help you when you post.
Nobody is deceiving you whatever you may think.

H

Hello Everybody

And how do you know that? I promise you that you do not have a camera in you, so please stop looking for a camera in you

JessisMe

JessisMe

I know I have a camera in me.
We don’t believe that you have a camera in you.
We think the experiences you are having with YouTube, with people and with your television are delusions. These delusions can be addressed and made somewhat better by medications and therapies. You will be seeing your psychiatric nurse soon and you can discuss these concerns with her. She should be able to help to make you feel better. xo, j

P

Pollypop

Jess is correct Tvgirl.
I know you feel your medication keeps you calm.
You have said so.
But there are so many others that can help you keep calm
and reduce the delusions.

Please tell your nurse the full story and be honest.

You can tell her that dozens of us on here have insisted
she helps you sort out the best meds !!!!

jajingna

jajingna

What can a camera see if it's inside you? Your organs? Your blood? Nobody wants to see that.

J

JeanPierre

You know that is crazy talk.
That is a flat out lie your mind is telling you.
Everyone thinks weird stuff.
Be kind to yourself. Let it go.
Get some rest baby girl.

T

Tvgirl

I pretty much know I'm being broadcasted all over the country. Everytime I go out I experience people talking about me. You guys can be honest with me. I just want to know the truth and where the camera is.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I pretty much know I'm being broadcasted all over the country. Everytime I go out I experience people talking about me. You guys can be honest with me. I just want to know the truth and where the camera is.
What you are experiencing is a delusion that is experienced by lots of people. If you recall it is an experience that you have shared with a number of people here on MHF. These people have, for the most part, recovered from this experience and can see it as the delusion it is. You need help to get to the point of recovery with it because the sensations are so real to you that it seems almost impossible to believe that it is just delusion. I would continue to chat with these users about their experiences with delusions and how they recovered from them. We all want you to be free of suffering, TVGirl. And you can be. It just takes the right medications, therapy and belief in yourself. xo, j

T

Tvgirl

What you are experiencing is a delusion that is experienced by lots of people. If you recall it is an experience that you have shared with a number of people here on MHF. These people have, for the most part, recovered from this experience and can see it as the delusion it is. You need help to get to the point of recovery with it because the sensations are so real to you that it seems almost impossible to believe that it is just delusion. I would continue to chat with these users about their experiences with delusions and how they recovered from them. We all want you to be free of suffering, TVGirl. And you can be. It just takes the right medications, therapy and belief in yourself. xo, j
I'm sorry, not trying to be rude but I don't believe it. I know there's a camera on me.

P

Pollypop

I'm sorry, not trying to be rude but I don't believe it. I know there's a camera on me.
Ok.
I’m not trying to be rude either but if, as you keep saying, that you know there is a
camera and we are deceiving you by saying there isn’t,
then why do you keep posting.

It’s hurtful to people to be called this when all we are