• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How in the world is this happening to me?

EdEd

EdEd

According to you.. do you hate thinking this way or is it something else?

T

Tvgirl

According to you.. do you hate thinking this way or is it something else?
I really hate thinking this way. I just wish I could find the camera. It's somewhere because how could the tv people talk about me without seeing me.

EdEd

EdEd

The television isnt talking about you , it just feels that way sometimes.

EdEd

EdEd

So you've established that you hate the thought patterns.. it's time to replace them with something else.

EdEd

EdEd

You could change the undesired thoughts , with anything you like.. so when you think about the undesired thought(Its bound to happen) then you instantly replace it with its secondary thought..
So let's say:
Camera ... when you think of camera choose a thought that different.. flower..
So everytime you think of Camera you instantly think of a flower afterwards.. keep doing this , it may seem odd at first...but with practice you'll be able to bounce back and forth , then you can replace the undesired thought with a desired thought...

EdEd

EdEd

So every time you think of something that makes you uncomfortable no matter what it is ,designate a secondary thought to go with it...
I know you can think this way because right now what is happening you have designated Television talking about me...to ... camera..

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

It is 100% not a microphone or anything.

It is our mental limitations that create the entire mirage?

Do you smoke weed?

S

salim

All schizophrenic patients complain of the cameras, only schizophrenic patients.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Has your TV ever spoken to you when someone else is in the room with you. I know that you will say it never happens when anyone else is there because they will never hear the tv talking to you. Only time and medication will help resolve this problem, but it will eventually stop for you believe me

T

Tvgirl

All schizophrenic patients complain of the cameras, only schizophrenic patients.
Yes because I can't imagine there being a camera with good quality being able to watch me. Unless it's a microphone.

T

Tvgirl

Has your TV ever spoken to you when someone else is in the room with you. I know that you will say it never happens when anyone else is there because they will never hear the tv talking to you. Only time and medication will help resolve this problem, but it will eventually stop for you believe me
Everytime I hear the tv talking about me no one else seems to hear it. I wonder if they just ignore it. And it's been 3 years for me.