• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How in the world is this happening to me?

JessisMe

JessisMe

I think what most people are getting at is only part of the problem is the voices. The other part of the problem is that you see the voices as being real when they are not real. Unless you get the right med going you might not be able to fix the voices. But you can change your perception of them so you are not so disturbed by them. Actively managing delusions seems far preferable to being victim to sinister voices because by choosing to actively manage them you can exercise some control over them and the influence they have on you. This is why everyone is encouraging that approach.

EdEd

EdEd

I think what most people are getting at is only part of the problem is the voices. The other part of the problem is that you see the voices as being real when they are not real. Unless you get the right med going you might not be able to fix the voices. But you can change your perception of them so you are not so disturbed by them. Actively managing delusions seems far preferable to being victim to sinister voices because by choosing to actively manage them you can exercise some control over them and the influence they have on you. This is why everyone is encouraging that approach.
Perfectly wrote , I couldn't find the words. But there they are.

T

Tvgirl

Never be afraid my love.

I know the feeling. It has taken time to overlook the situation, when you are stuck in a moment like this.

Remember to interrupt the pattern.

Anytime it attacks you. Come meet us here.

No matter what.

Let's try it for 3 days. Together.
Thankyou so much

EdEd

EdEd

Swear there is none.. nope no implants whatsoever.. you're clear..

EdEd

EdEd

Not a problem I'll say the same thing to you everyday to reassure you if you want. But I would really like to hear that you have conquered this delusion.

T

Tvgirl

Not a problem I'll say the same thing to you everyday to reassure you if you want. But I would really like to hear that you have conquered this delusion.
I would like to conquer this delusion. It is so hard.

EdEd

EdEd

You can do it be creative, try new methods.. just try anything to get past this belief..really.

T

Tvgirl

How can there be a camera implanted directly in me that can give people a direct line to see me? This is so hard to believe that my country is doing this to me.
How can there be a hidden camera implanted in me that people are watching me? I'm thinking maybe there is a microphone in my ear. Idk, I give up. Can anyone give me any links to anything pertaining to what I'm going through?

EdEd

EdEd

Theres not one , dont worry. What do the voices say precisely to make you feel this way?

T

Tvgirl

Theres not one , dont worry. What do the voices say precisely to make you feel this way?
Just personal stuff and they talk about me all over TV.

EdEd

EdEd

You've got to replace your thoughts with something else.. like when you think of camera----- Instantly replace that thought with something else.. and really focus on it.