• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How in the world is this happening to me?

T

Tvgirl

How can there be a camera implanted directly in me that can give people a direct line to see me? This is so hard to believe that my country is doing this to me.

EdEd

EdEd

I have tried to get in contact with you this way , with no results... so False!

T

Tvgirl

I have tried to get in contact with you this way , with no results... so False!
So @EdEd how should I respond when I hear people like my grandparents talking about me being on camera.

N

Nukelavee

How can there be a camera implanted directly in me that can give people a direct line to see me? This is so hard to believe that my country is doing this to me.
there is no camera, your mind is playing tricks on you.

EdEd

EdEd

It's not your grandparents at all either.. no camera and it's not your grandparents dont forget that.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Sup. I've had the camera delusion before as well. You are trying to find out information from voices like how they see inside your room when its impossible for you to see through walls. Your only reasoning is there must be a camera on you. It might be healthy for you to change rooms but voices will tell you anything pretty much, don't trust them.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi TV Girl,

What’s happening now with medical support for you? I know you didn’t get a scan but have you been given support or been in hospital? :hug:

EdEd

EdEd

It is so scary.
I've been there its disturbing when it sounds like family. Dont ever believe these voices. Keep your support systems in place , you'll never know if you made need them or not and it's better to feel comfortable and safe around your support systems.

T

Tvgirl

Hi TV Girl,

What’s happening now with medical support for you? I know you didn’t get a scan but have you been given support or been in hospital? :hug:
Yes I have been given support but nothing is working. I really believe I have a hidden camera implanted in me somewhere.

T

Tvgirl

I've been there its disturbing when it sounds like family. Dont ever believe these voices. Keep your support systems in place , you'll never know if you made need them or not and it's better to feel comfortable and safe around your support systems.
Yes but I really do hear them. It's not made up. But hey what can I do?

EdEd

EdEd

It's not really them though, I know you're actually hearing them.. but it's not them. If that makes sense.. it's their voices but has nothing else in common.

If the voices continues to talk to you , you could try changing the voice to something else. Or try visualization techniques like I showed you before. The main important factor to remember that it's just their voices...

EdEd

EdEd

What do you feel would help you in this situation?

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

Never be afraid my love.

I know the feeling. It has taken time to overlook the situation, when you are stuck in a moment like this.

Remember to interrupt the pattern.

Anytime it attacks you. Come meet us here.

No matter what.

Let's try it for 3 days. Together.

EdEd

EdEd

Yup , interrupt the pattern exactly. Perciselt. Create a new pattern.