how ill am i some thoughts

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
It Can feel like Getting a Pension, Is almost saying, You've Got a diagnosis, It's Confirmed, Now x x
the regime for not been on the sick and unemployed say because you can't work or obtain employment is untenable long term in britain

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
In Denmark, we've got conservatives, pensions are tough, now x x

It Does take a Lot, To earn it, Meetings, talks </3 </3

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i was thinking how ill i am most of society consider me ill, so i'm illl by social definition i'm not physically ill and meet measures of that,l i'm mentally ill

J

Jules5

Moments of peace for me are having my four dogs-watching my chickens run around free outside looking in the window at me-having the brightness of moon touch my soul-taking care of my birds and turtles.
On the flip side my dogs are a rowdy bunch, my chickens get killed by Hawks and raccoons, and the moon is not always out at night. I barely care for my birds and turtle.

So I guess I am in between all these crap.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i had the idea i was stabilised on drugs and whilst i took the drugs normal fit for work pushed like brain washing in this hostel decades ago, when i argued it was a symptom to be treated

now i'm facing the work capability assessment and need to prove illness, i have learnt the on drug cure isn't cure the hard way and now are elderly with a long out of work history, partly due to my illness been considered unfit for work until recently

i think the risk of suicide in young schitzos jutifys in doctors minds them building up unreasonable hopes

anyway as the homeless women said theres a cognitive dissonance and i'd say a massive one at that