how I reduced voices without drugs

M

messenger

these are all the techniques I used to reduce voices:

- some voices are reduced by wearing an earplug
- some voices are reduced by wearing a hat (I wear a baseball cap)
- I made a music track which has 10 songs blasting at the same time with no gaps, and when they bother me I play the music using headphones until they go away
- sometimes I can block voices by putting my hand over a specific spot on my head, where I tend to also get headaches
- do not do anything they say, ever, ignore them and do not respond to them, and do not try to be friends with them
- meditation (thinking about nothing) can make them go away
- I talk out loud and it sometimes interrupts them so I do not understand what they are saying
- as soon as the voice says something I say "shutup". this has knocked them down a lot. I mean I literally cut them off even before they get the first syllable out.
- if I hear music, I just sing another song and the song they put into my mind stops immediately almost always
- if I receive a vision, I put my hand over my third eye to block it
- if I am daydreaming and the dream becomes something other than what I intended, I stop and start over.
- if I experience a buzzing on a chakra, I cover it with my hand or a piece of plastic
- I cover my head and body when I sleep with bubble wrap. plastic blocks psychic attacks
- I wrap bubble wrap around my head and wear it as a hat when I am at home, and it reduces voices

good luck.

W

wisdomfromwarrior

sound like utterly messy and way of a demential war but well maybe it worked for you and maybe it is worth it, i just can't resolve myself to be in such a mess ( i am in such a mess without your solution yet )

M

messenger

another thing I did today, is that I bought a plastic rain poncho, with a hood, thick. I am wearing it with the hood all the time and will sleep with it tonight. I believe this will block the psychic attacks and the voices. the other methods I have tried with bubble wrap (and I tried aluminum foil) is having success.

G

Girl interupted

This is heartbreaking to read. I’m so sorry you have to do all of these things to just feel a tiny bit safer. Xo