how I ended the voices without drugs.

M

messenger

I started hearing voices around 2002. I always knew the voices come from outside me and not from within.

A few weeks ago, I was swimming and I thought that if I go under the water, and the water blocks the voices, then I will be able to construct a hat that blocks voices. And I was right. I went under the water and the voices immediately went away, until I resurfaced.

I went home and started testing different materials and researched what other people suggested. I discovered that plastic, objects with air gaps such as bubble wrap, aluminum foil, and aluminum screening blocks voices. I constructed a hat with these materials and duct tape.

It is best to crumple the aluminum foil before using it.

I created a hat, it is soft and comfortable and I sleep with it. The voices go away when I wear the hat. Sometimes they will go away all day even when I do not wear the hat. Previously I was hearing them 24 hours a day. Now I still hear them a little bit but they do not interrupt me anymore. Now it is just like talking in the background that does not bother me.

I also made a blanket out of the same materials to block attacks on my root chakra. It works.

I used plastic from a raincoat. aluminum foil. duct tape (you can buy aluminum tape). aluminum screening (like bug screening). and small bubble wrap.

this really works. you can use just 1 of the items and you will probably notice some results. combined will be more effective.

all you have to do is get some aluminum foil and put it on your head and you should see results. I found a video on youtube where someone tested aluminum foil and he showed it blocks brainwave activity.

I discovered the aluminum screening from a test someone did in the 1950's where he showed wire mesh above the temporal lobe blocked voices. "can be blocked by a patch of wire mesh (rather than foil) placed above the temporal lobe.

if it works for you for a few days but then you start hearing voices again, just stick with it. instead of bothering me 24/7, now they bother me a few hours a week, and not every day.

the technology the extraterrestrials use to target humans is like a laser pointer, but not as accurate. the aluminum screening breaks up the beam. crumpled aluminum foil also breaks up the beam. the air gaps in objects like mint containers also break up the beam. so do curved surfaces, the alien tech requires a flat surface. once you use these materials, they will spend hours trying to readjust their beam and it will hit and miss. so you will feel it going in and out all day long, and it will be weak instead of strong.

you may also discover that they are very nasty. they have the ability to shut you off if they want to. one zap to your heart or brain and your fried. sometimes I feel the energy moving through my body as it is probing me.

spread the word.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

messenger

I am working on a hat design to be worn in public. I am using a baseball cap, aluminum tape, and thin materials so it doesn't look so huge.

M

messenger

The interior of my design is the plastic hood from a plastic raincoat, there is an extra patch of aluminum foil, crumpled, that I tape over my ear where I hear most of the voices and there is a removable face protector that I use when I sleep.

M

messenger

I made a blanket for when I sleep. it stops the psychic attacks against my body. you have to cover yourself from head to toe. I use a plastic raincoat for the top layer, plastic bubble wrap (tiny bubbles), duct tape, and aluminum foil. the foil does rip after a short time. you have to cover your feet or it won't be as effective. it blocks 95% of the psychic attacks.

M

messenger

if you feel weird about have these strange materials, just buy a plastic raincoat and wear it when you go outside. it will protect your body and you won't look too abnormal. or find a plastic jacket and plastic pants.

M

messenger

these beings are nasty. one morning I woke up and all of my leg muscles hurt, but not deep within the muscle, just the surface facing upwards. they hurt so much I could not walk. I had to sit down in the bathroom to shave. sometimes I feel an evil energy passing through my lungs, like the feeling of death. I have had 2 heart attacks during this experience.

headaches are caused by voices. one day I was sick, so I was laying in bed all day, and I found a comfortable position to cover my head with my hands and my headache went away. you can block it with your hand. I get headaches every day in the exact spot I perceive the voices to be.

the extraterrestrials believe that you will one day die and lose memory of your life experiences. in their opinion, you suffering your whole life will be forgotten by you. in the long run, you will forget all the torture you are going through. based on that, they have no ethical reason to prohibit them from torturing you.

M

messenger

wearing a baseball cap will reduce visions a noticeable amount. I always wear a baseball cap when I go outside in public.

M

messenger

a moderator removed photos of the hat I designed. don't know why they did that, guess they do not want to help people. I am sure this will get edited out also

M

messenger

I am going to try new materials to block voices. I think aluminum pans for baked goods might do a better job blocking voices. the material is thicker than aluminum foil and should be more effective.

M

messenger

the psychiatric community is in denial about this. the voices are external and extraterrestrial in origin. we are victims. we are not crazy.