• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

how has weightloss effected your productivity ?

S

sadpunchingbag

I am asking this because i am in the process of losing weight i have lost 2.5 stone which is about 35 pound in 2 months my question is stuff losing weight help you getting shit done the activity because the the weight is not weighing you down so much ?

Ps asking this because in a bad mind frame i need assurence

TulipIceCream

TulipIceCream

When I lose weight it is because I am not well and not eating. I end up underweight sometimes when my mental health is not well and also not productive at all. I can imagine how much better it must feel to not have to carry around so much weight. My friend lost ten pounds and she said all of her knee problems went away and she felt great.

Are you eating ok?

S

sadpunchingbag

When I lose weight it is because I am not well and not eating. I end up underweight sometimes when my mental health is not well and also not productive at all. I can imagine how much better it must feel to not have to carry around so much weight. My friend lost ten pounds and she said all of her knee problems went away and she felt great.

Are you eating ok?
I am now but i am not 10 pound overweight id say 74 pounds so its a bit more but i am losing weight at a good rate

AngelBlooming

AngelBlooming

Absolutely yes! Fitness was my passion at one point in my life. Weightloss is not new to me. I've been big and I've been fit. I can tell you for me the amount of energy you can get feels amazing. A few months ago I started trying again and it was sooo hard. I had to fight myself every day to get my run in but when I did I felt amazzzzing afterward and the rest of my day was so much more productive then before I started working out. I felt more energy, slept better felt "lighter" even though I was 220 lbs. Keep at it. I recommend cardio!