how has weightloss effected your productivity ?

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

I am asking this because i am in the process of losing weight i have lost 2.5 stone which is about 35 pound in 2 months my question is stuff losing weight help you getting shit done the activity because the the weight is not weighing you down so much ?

Ps asking this because in a bad mind frame i need assurence

TulipIceCream

TulipIceCream

When I lose weight it is because I am not well and not eating. I end up underweight sometimes when my mental health is not well and also not productive at all. I can imagine how much better it must feel to not have to carry around so much weight. My friend lost ten pounds and she said all of her knee problems went away and she felt great.

Are you eating ok?

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

When I lose weight it is because I am not well and not eating. I end up underweight sometimes when my mental health is not well and also not productive at all. I can imagine how much better it must feel to not have to carry around so much weight. My friend lost ten pounds and she said all of her knee problems went away and she felt great.

Are you eating ok?
I am now but i am not 10 pound overweight id say 74 pounds so its a bit more but i am losing weight at a good rate