• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How does Neurotunes train my brain?

B

bhodi2008

Founding Member
Depression Reduction
Length: 30 Minutes
Description
Entrainment presents an entirely new way to treat Depression. It may seem radical to you, but the studies and science behind it have been proven to be remarkably promising.
This depression reduction session corrects a hemispheric asymmetry that is common in clinically depressed individuals. Depressed people tend to have an overactive right (emotional) hemisphere. This session therefore reduces activity in the right brain hemisphere, while increasing activity in the left, giving your more control over yourself and reducing irrational thought patterns.
Instructions
Step 1. Find a quiet place, free of distraction.
Step 2. It is important to make sure that your headphones are on correctly, with the right side on your right ear, and left side on your left ear.
Step 3. Launch Player
Step 4. Choose a soundtrack.
Step 5. Click on play and listen. Make sure you are comfortable, in a chair or lying down. Close your eyes for maximum effect.
Step 6. After the soundtrack has stopped you are finished.
Major shifts in brainwave patterns can happen after listening to only one session. Permanent emotional/behavioral change usually takes place over a series of months assuming you are listening to the sessions regularly (5-7 times a week) and properly. Eventually you will have trained your brain to produce the patterns on its own.

More information about Depression Reduction please visit: http://www.neurotunes.com

KP1

KP1

Founding Member