How do your manic phases come

H

hello513

I ask because I am schizo effective with 3 diagnoses one being bi polar and what I term my manic phases comes in waves of energy and anger and sometimes happiness.

I hear voices I think it is bi polar schizo effective currently I am on anti deppresants and I think I need to be put on mood stabilizers cause it makes the voices worse cause I think I am manic right now.

Any ways I am calling my doctor monday

H

hello513

Clearly I have a mental illness but the 3 diagnoses are depression with psychotic tendencies bi polar schizo effective and schizophrenia pretty sure I ain the last one as I have only one symptom of it auditory hallucinations so I think I am down to 2.

I am becoming more and more convinced I am bi polar with a pre disposition to a depressive phase which is why I didn't recognize it.

But What they term manic is really how I think I feel on anti depressants like I could kick thors ass

J

jack black

i'm pretty sure they will put you on antipsychotics. works both on mania and schizo. good luck and stay safe! mood stabilizers are good too, but more for prevention of mania/depression.

EddieH

EddieH

Sounds like you really need to see a physiatrist. For me doctors GPs haven't really had the authority to make major changes to my meds. Anyway good luck

H

hello513

i'm pretty sure they will put you on antipsychotics. works both on mania and schizo. good luck and stay safe! mood stabilizers are good too, but more for prevention of mania/depression.

I am on anti psychotics in no way opposed to that in fact in favor its the anti deppresants I am questioning. in fact I want to be on anti psychotics have just recently requested and received more anti psychotics its the anti depressants I question here