How do you stop anxiety ruling your life?!

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey :)

It's really hard! Being diagnosed with anxiety comes at the point where the illness has stopped you from living your normal life. For some aspects of anxiety, you'll be able to take back control of your life. For some, you won't be able to control it, and simply have to learn to adapt to it. And for some, you'll have to control and adapt in combination. It differs for each person, so you'll have to find what you can control and what you can adapt to for yourself. If you want any help, give me a shout on PM and I'll be happy to help! Hope all goes well!x

Much love <3

R

Roo

The adapting seems to be not living when it shows up. It’s very unpredictable and when it’s not attacking me I feel like I have my life together and my head but when it steps forward I feel like I’m losing control of everything and it impacts me in a very harsh negative way.

Thank you so much!

Luci

Luci

Have you ever had CBT therapy? I have had this twice and found it extremely helpful in my journey to overcoming and controlling my levels of anxiety :)

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
remember one gp saying these drugs were originally developed to combat anxiety but if something external stirs things up theres not much anyone can do