How do you overcome bitterness and anger?

O

Orionar25

Hey everyone

I think one of the biggest things holding me back from getting better is learning to overcome my bitterness and resentment towards my circumstances and people in general. I always seem to have this burning anger inside me and it undoubtedly is turning potential friends or girlfriends away because it is probably radiating from me by my posture, expression, tone of voice etc.. I know it is not society's fault i'm depressed and miserable i'm just projecting my inner self loathing and low self esteem outwards but whenever I feel down this rage seems to want to boil up to the surface and I don't have a clue how to learn to control my anger and move on..

J

johnsmith2222

Ive never really struggled with anger. But I,ve had people very close to me who were expierencing that type of thing pretty severely for awhile and they came through it and its nolonger a part of there lives. So dont think It has to be that way forever. I can't tell you how to fix it. But you shouldn't feel like that means you cant Hopefully someone here will have some good advice. They always seem to