• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How do you feel when not hearing voices?

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

When not hearing voices I find my time is not occupied. My voices are a little different then others. Mine were unfolding stories last time I heard them. The stories would carry on for days and weeks and even months.

Their story of how time dilation worked was the craziest. They claimed that after 14 billion years of the universe every previous planet that had evolved like earth eventually went extinct. The planets that were evolved popped up about every 37 years. The horror stories of how these planets ended were terrifying. They claimed there was so much pain in the universe that all the matter in the universe was about to collapse into a single black hole. This meant that the matter we are made of are universe's that had undergone this collapse. A ghost could jump in and out of such a universe and experience time dilation of almost indescribable number's of years as well as smaller numbers like thousands of years. It messed with me good. The opposing armies would shoot time dilation at each other through a lens and ghosts would instantly come back from what was a time dilation length of 10^10,000 number of years or longer.

Anyways, How do you feel when not hearing voices?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I feel at peace and happy, but those moments are very very rare for me, my voice is obsessed with filling as many minutes with as much talking as possible.

It might not be so bad if it had anything decent to say but a good 85% of what it says is just begging for me to pay attention to it and whining about the situation it created for itself.

The other 15% is divided between singing, fantasizing, saying my name over and over at least 20-30 times a day and saying aloud any word I see so I don't have to verbalise in my mind what I read as my voice does it for me.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Pretty good 🙂

When I hear voices, I'm quite different. Difficult to be smiley and respond to things.
I agree but without voices i feel the same old lonliness feeling. With them I feel much worse at times when they make me paranoid.

vangoghs

vangoghs

It's nice when I don't hear voices most of the time that it happens.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
LORD BURT Do you feel that we could go to the next level of Truth? Schizophrenia Forum 3
C Does anyone else feel like they have cameras in their body? Schizophrenia Forum 12
LORD BURT I feel like my mind is being probed. Schizophrenia Forum 64
T Merry Xmas, even though I feel empty. Schizophrenia Forum 5
F Hello I just joined, anyone else feel alone? Schizophrenia Forum 12
LORD BURT I don't feel love anymore. Schizophrenia Forum 48
T I feel so alone. Schizophrenia Forum 11
K i feel embarrassed and awkward Schizophrenia Forum 5
K do you ever feel like youre helping people Schizophrenia Forum 11
S Feel like quitting my job Schizophrenia Forum 5
Micsodi I feel alone and vulnerable. Schizophrenia Forum 3
O Feel Awful After a Crisis Schizophrenia Forum 6
O Feel awful after a crisis Schizophrenia Forum 2
O I Feel Terrible Schizophrenia Forum 4
OCDguy What does it feel like to be Schizophrenic? Schizophrenia Forum 10
M Will Schizophrenia feel brain empty? what is it feel like? Schizophrenia Forum 1
B Sometimes I feel that someone is inside my body because my features change and my face becomes tight and ugly. And I can talk to him when the conversa Schizophrenia Forum 4
Kats Hearing voices Schizophrenia Forum 18
W Voice hearing - auditory hallucinations Schizophrenia Forum 26
T Are you guys tired of hearing the tv talking about me yet? Schizophrenia Forum 11
T Could Auditory Hallucinations (hearing voices) be Caused by My Diet? Schizophrenia Forum 3
F Unemployment due to COVID19 and increase in hearing voices Schizophrenia Forum 3
Mr.NiceGuy Relationships with voices and the desire for telepathy Schizophrenia Forum 1
Linda1989 I just got my injection 3 days and still heard voices in my head Schizophrenia Forum 3
P Tone of voices Schizophrenia Forum 16
Mr.NiceGuy do your voices come with a dizzyness? Schizophrenia Forum 1
O Intrusive thoughts vs voices? Psychosis or anxiety? Schizophrenia Forum 2
protocol I don't hear voices. Schizophrenia Forum 1
Mr.NiceGuy Gyroscope, balance system, the subconscious, dreaming, voices, and gravity Schizophrenia Forum 6
Mr.NiceGuy Are voices really an existence outside the mind? Schizophrenia Forum 7
Mr.NiceGuy Digging a new home in the woods, because voices told me to run away Schizophrenia Forum 3
K what techniques have you got for dealing with voices Schizophrenia Forum 18
T How do you hear your voices? Schizophrenia Forum 13
Cyborg101 3D voices Schizophrenia Forum 41
K why do voices demmand more and more from your character Schizophrenia Forum 5
K what should you do when the voices harass you Schizophrenia Forum 6
T Please Help With Advice... Awful Torment from Having to Hear Voices for Over a Year and a Half Now.. Schizophrenia Forum 18
A Ever talk to the voices? Schizophrenia Forum 12
LORD BURT The voices have eased off tonight. Schizophrenia Forum 8
K how do you stop the voices harassing you Schizophrenia Forum 2
Mario82 Is it unusual for a schizophrenic never to hear voices or have hallucinations? Schizophrenia Forum 31
EdEd The Voices Last Night and Today Schizophrenia Forum 8
K the voices are doing my head in Schizophrenia Forum 1
K how is it possible to challenge the voices..... Schizophrenia Forum 6
K voices are telling me to humiliate myself and do crazy things Schizophrenia Forum 2
F Who are these voices that I hear? Schizophrenia Forum 8
Micsodi Inside - outside voices Schizophrenia Forum 4
J Voices visual hallucinations Schizophrenia Forum 1
L Voices? Schizophrenia Forum 14
LORD BURT A book about schizophrenia, voices and psychic activity. Schizophrenia Forum 3