• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

How Do You Experience A Bad Day?

BONE

BONE

I am here posting a portion of an entree I made in my journal a few days ago. I was undergoing a bad day and in brief I expressed how I felt during that storm.

Please explain how you experience a bad day?
_

My entree:

The sensation I am now under feels like being trapped inside my own rib cage. The pain is deep inside my chest and that pain/emptiness seems to be localized over my pulsing heart During all this misery you fully tired/fatigued in your your body/head. (I HATE IT!)

anguish.jpg

jajingna

jajingna

A bad day can be many things. I've been depressed for a month so there have been some bad hours. All the experience is common stuff for people who are depressed or anxious. Some gloomy thoughts, low energy, boredom, brain fog, not much hope for the future, dwelling on the past, and sometimes simple things appearing harder to do than usual. The inner critic is strong sometimes, telling me I'm useless or whatever. I've got low self-esteem I guess. Don't feel confident or capable a lot of the time. But the antidepressants are starting to help after two weeks so far. And I still function pretty much the same as before maybe with a nap during the day.

P

Purpleplum

It depends on what made it a bad day. It could result in anger, depression or anxiety...just depends on what caused it.

kimidare

kimidare

[[Trigger warning]]
These times, my bad days are mostly about my friend I couldn t prevent to kill himself (9 years ago but it still hurts :/ ).
I feel so guilty, I listen to the last music he sent before doing it. And there is so much pain in it. And knowing that I let him alone feeling that, makes me feel horrible. I hate myself and I want to sh.
It s difficult to breathe too when I m in this state. And I keep thinking that I m sorry to have let him alone.

Huckleberry

Huckleberry

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well it's a good day if you can look it in the face and hold your vomit

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Bad experience at a doctor's appointment Mental Health Experiences 3
H Bad experience on another forum Mental Health Experiences 9
A better help, bad experience Mental Health Experiences 10
Kezav18 Bad experience with the crisis team Mental Health Experiences 15
Kezav18 Bad experience with the crisis team Mental Health Experiences 7
J Bad Experience Getting Banned From Forums For Having Mental Health Mental Health Experiences 2
L Bad sexual experience Mental Health Experiences 20
G Was your mental health service experience bad? Mental Health Experiences 31
K bad experience (privacy abuse) Mental Health Experiences 6
bert tomato Bad experience with friends. Mental Health Experiences 11
hORIzonFINK210 (Was blog15) their is a link of our babyhood memories and our experience of insight... Mental Health Experiences 0
C My experience with hearing voices & Pandemic. Mental Health Experiences 1
MillGuard Altered states of "experience" and thought: My general thought on my mental psyche Mental Health Experiences 1
F my experience with mental illness Mental Health Experiences 4
T Wierd experience Mental Health Experiences 2
E Has anyone else had a positive experience with every prescribed medication Mental Health Experiences 1
wraziel When you lost control... My experience Mental Health Experiences 1
F New here, can anyone help with a childhood experience? Thank you Mental Health Experiences 47
Ineedhelp2921 I just had my first CBT experience Mental Health Experiences 8
J Therapist experience Mental Health Experiences 2
A Oneirophrenia? Experience happened between dream and awake Mental Health Experiences 7
A partnership - mental harm service <- not my belief its my experience Mental Health Experiences 1
cje924 Parentified Childhood Experience-Parent and Child Role Reversal Mental Health Experiences 2
S My experience (just thought sharing might help me) Mental Health Experiences 4
E Anyone had experience coming out to parents? Mental Health Experiences 5
D Absolutly disgraceful experience. Mental Health Experiences 11
H My Experience Mental Health Experiences 4
S My experience, how do I get over it Mental Health Experiences 8
A Unusual mental health experience - please help :( Mental Health Experiences 11
Annelis I wonder if anyone else experience this Mental Health Experiences 2
S My Experience With Mental Illness Mental Health Experiences 3
U My Anxiety/Depression Experience Mental Health Experiences 2
M What would happen? Anyone got experience Mental Health Experiences 1
H Whats ur experience with mental health services? Mental Health Experiences 5
J Help Support, My Experience Mental Health Experiences 1
T My friend has BP II, my experience. Mental Health Experiences 8
InfiniteRectangles I Had a Not-So-Good Experience with my Psychiatrist Mental Health Experiences 4
R Living experience with stress, anxiety or depression and returning to work/wanting to return? Mental Health Experiences 0
E Your experience in hospital and after you came out? Mental Health Experiences 2
F My death experience! Mental Health Experiences 3
E Experience in hospital Mental Health Experiences 0
Q I'm 28 and have almost no romantic experience Mental Health Experiences 1
S weird experience Mental Health Experiences 2
A Experience with wellbutrin and drinking Mental Health Experiences 4
F Extremely painful life experience... Mental Health Experiences 4
Lyotto1 It was confrontingly harsh then enlightening. My first ever experience with a psychedelic (mescaline). Mental Health Experiences 7
W I want to share a positive experience with you. Mental Health Experiences 2
Q My experience Mental Health Experiences 2
K Awkward Eye Contact Experience Mental Health Experiences 1
K What makes it difficult to live with experience of psychosis: Mental Health Experiences 4