How do you deal with questions?

S

simonr1978

Thankfully I have a full sleeved shirt turn up from eBay so I should be able to cover things for work. Had another well meaning query last night when one of the younger guys asked outright why my arm had so many cuts, I brushed it off with the reply that I guessed I was just unlucky. I don't think he was convinced but it nipped that line of enquiry in the bud.

BetaMale

BetaMale

Thankfully I have a full sleeved shirt turn up from eBay so I should be able to cover things for work. Had another well meaning query last night when one of the younger guys asked outright why my arm had so many cuts, I brushed it off with the reply that I guessed I was just unlucky. I don't think he was convinced but it nipped that line of enquiry in the bud.
See, you didn't even have to lie!

S

simonr1978

See, you didn't even have to lie!
I still feel like I told him an untruth though. I made the decision that led to everyone of my scars so I can't blame bad luck or anyone else.

S

simonr1978

Recently the guy concerned approached me discretely and apologised for his queries because someone else had apparently explained to him what marks might indicate (At this stage I'm assuming poor Schroedinger is noo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Self Harm Forum 1