• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How do you deal with hearing voices?

J

Jleese4251

I hear voices everyday but don't know how to deal with them, they're too deep in my mind, they know, they control, they argue, it's basically my demon, I don't know how to get through a day without them knowing something that ends up annoyin me that much that I end up involving The Lord, it's the fact they know something that annoys me the most, anyone know a way of coping with it or a way to stop the F*****s knowing?? I'd appreciate any help!

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Jleese4251 and welcome to the forum.

Sorry you're having such a hard time with the voices. I don't know if you've seen it yet but there's quite an active sub-forum on here for voice hearers: Hearing Voices

If you scroll down there are some sticky threads with help and coping strategies. It's worth having a good read through. You can then join in or start your own thread there, where you might get more responses.

Take care.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Psychosis Forum 24
S Psychosis Forum 13