• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How Do You Come Down Off A High ?

Zardos

Zardos

I've been buzzed all day.. All I have done so far is listen to music and mop the bathroom floor.. I'm too high ! On the plus side I made a great job of the floor... I need to go to bed soon and I don't see me sleeping.. I've got to get my prescription in the morning and I'm telling you now they won't have done it... this is a nightmare... all this excitement is buzzing me and I've got nothing in to stop it......

how do I break a high with nothing ?

Zardos

Zardos

being depressed isn't helping :cry:

Zardos

Zardos

I've got to get my prescription in the morning and I'm telling you now they won't have done it...
I was wrong... not only had they done it they'd send it to the chemist and it was ready for me to pick up !

the last twice I've been they had screwed it up... the system works better during the crisis.. I guess they are just handing out pills without questioning it to much...

anyway.. I'm alright for pills for the next to weeks.. And I don't have to go back out there for days now........

still very buzzed :prop: