• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How do reach out for help when I can't speak about it out loud?

G

Greygirl0

I wonder will I feel anything today or will it be another grey day. Flashes of causing myself pain. Each day they get a little stronger. I can't stay motivated long enough to get help. All of my friends have given up on me and I don't blame them. I exist to provide for my kids but I'm slowly crumbling apart and someday nothing will be left. I'm listening to sad songs just to feel something and no tears come. There is a ball in my stomach that I want stab and tear open. I open my mouth but no words come out.

Marrex

Marrex

Hey, I'm sorry you're going through all that. In my experience, talking about things helps a ton, but I hear you on opening your mouth but no words coming out. Sometimes, the ear of a stranger can be cathartic, so I'll say this: if you ever need to vent, feel free to message me or reach out to someone else on here, for instance. It's online so you don't have to speak and nobody knows you so nobody can reasonably judge you. Not that they should, anyhow. I hope things get better for you, my well wishes for ya.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Help please - meds and doctors Bipolar Forum 19
A Latuda works, but causes me EXTREME sleepiness, help please Bipolar Forum 9
F Would love some help/advice understanding my first experience with someone who has bipolar - Bipolar Forum 21
floatin Does Meditation Help? Bipolar Forum 28
Julia_2021 Med is killing my libido, is there any help? Bipolar Forum 24
M Help! I am in Pain! Bipolar Forum 12
U Please help Bipolar Forum 16
D Help me Bipolar Forum 10
M My on/off partner has shown all signs of bipolar, and I need help & advice please Bipolar Forum 4
J Bipolar help Bipolar Forum 19
B Getting help for anxiety Bipolar Forum 4
J Feeling defeated, boyfriend does not want to seek help...what can I do? Bipolar Forum 8
G best friend with bipolar disorder abruptly dumped me, help! Bipolar Forum 17
N where to start with asking for help and getting an assessment for bipolar. Bipolar Forum 10
S please help Bipolar Forum 4
M Help Bipolar Forum 1
B Re: my partner doesn't understand nor help. Bipolar Forum 3
B My partner doesn't understand nor help. Bipolar Forum 9
M Help Bipolar Forum 6
S I need help. I don’t need help. Bipolar Forum 8
S Can someone help me understand what I should do? Bipolar Forum 14
M How do I help someone with bipolar? Bipolar Forum 10
Marly92 Bipolar and amphetamines HELP Bipolar Forum 9
U Need urgent help Bipolar Forum 46
h_put2021 Need help Bipolar Forum 5
C ** Please Help me ** Needing opinions on wife's mental state... Bipolar Forum 10
K Need help regarding how to respond to my wife's last outburst Bipolar Forum 11
D Need help understanding Bipolar Forum 10
K I need help.. Bipolar Forum 13
Y Help! My boyfriend is bipolar Bipolar Forum 9
S Help My Husband has Bipolar and I dont know what to do Bipolar Forum 5
J lithium is making my hair look crazy :( any ideas to help? Bipolar Forum 14
S Some help Bipolar Forum 4
HLon99 Excessive Sleeping Help! Bipolar Forum 1
M I am bipolar type 2, and my younger brother was now recently diagnosed with type 1. Please help. Bipolar Forum 2