How do i tell the voices to stop

M

muchellestrebe

How do I tell the voices to stop telling me I don't have friends

NWiddi

NWiddi

In my experience you can't tell the voice or voices to stop anything that they don't want to, I wish mine would stop doing a lot of things but he won't so the best I can do is ignore him and never speak to him again.

I've been ignoring mine for two and a half years so far and he hates it so that gives me a little happiness, he'd like nothing more than to be spoken to but I just refuse to until he starts behaving himself.

N

natalie

I am on medication for my voices, so I couldn't really help you. Although if wish to so desire to stop your voices telling you that you don't have friends, I would highly recommend this; play music through headphones, from a personal cd player, and or mp3, set up, and that you will give you the chance for the voices to diminish off, and stay away for a long time.

Also, I highly advise for you to see a doctor, or pshychartry doctor, for medication, to surpress your voices down, and kept down.

V

Vunit

Yea go to the Dr as soon as possible. The meds they put you on will hopefully help. I know mine did even though they didn’t eliminate the symptoms (Hallucinations, voices) 100%.

I

itsmeagain

I am on medication for my voices, so I couldn't really help you. Although if wish to so desire to stop your voices telling you that you don't have friends, I would highly recommend this; play music through headphones, from a personal cd player, and or mp3, set up, and that you will give you the chance for the voices to diminish off, and stay away for a long time.

Also, I highly advise for you to see a doctor, or pshychartry doctor, for medication, to surpress your voices down, and kept down.
Best advice of all that, Natalie.

jacq78

jacq78

Totally agree.
I always put my ear phones in when it just gets too much sometimes it’s the only thing you can do to get some respite from them
Take care
J

P

Prince Charming

Hi I do not hear voices that are not actually there. But if you diistract yourself enough to take your mind off the voices it should work Good Luck overwise its medicaton.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Tell them 'they are full of sh**' and ask wouldn't you agree with your general silence? Imitate your voices through a spaceheater or headphones with amplified silence. Then you can play under the radar where you really pretend to be one of your own voices and you can confuse them this way.