how do I know if my anger is 'out of control'?

ABsea

ABsea

Tell me where you think this situation belongs on the "normal angry reaction scale"

Im driving home. I have some mofo riding my ass during rush hour. He starts impatiently swirving left and right as if that would make the traffic infront of me move faster. He continues to follow way too close. I purposely slam on the breaks. The asshole freaks out, just about hits me (would've been his fault) and starts keeping his distance. I see him pissed off shaking his head in the mirror as i smile and wave, making gestures he should back off. He does for a bit, then turns onto oncoming traffic to pass me.

I decide its up to me to keep these fuckers off the roads so i follow him. I find him at the intersection. He's going straight so i make a turn and as he passes by me I wip pennies at his car and through his open window without yelling or saying anything. he drives off, looks back and starts swirvin. By the time he could've turned around i was already gone. Although i encourage people to follow me. I leave the doors unlocked to welcome intruders. I have FUN with assholes. I don't think it was an angry reaction. It feels more like adrenaline. Or are they the same thing? I really dont know :S do i have anger problems or other problems?

CBTish

CBTish

It sounds like you weren't angry, you were enjoying it. So I agree with you that it wasn't anger. If you purposely slammed on the brakes, then a crash would have been your fault. In my opinion it's OK to enjoy danger, but not OK to play dangerous games on the public roads. I wonder if it might be a good idea to seek danger in some other activity where all the participants are consenting, and play it very cool while driving.

ABsea

ABsea

Lol funny thing with the insurance company in BC is that if you hit the person infront of you, it doesn't matter what their reason for stopping is, you hit them, they were infront of you and you should've seen them. I could say something ran infront of me and i had to stop.
Road rage seems to be the funniest game to play