• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

how do i join this group?

E

Emm30

I was wondering the same terry!, I'm new��
Am feeling a bit down, started citalapram a week ago.
Any comments help would be great

T

terry

Im new too. Just joined.Working on my little profile here.I have depression and anxiety issues and found this site.Hope it helps. Hang in there. I know how it feels thats why im here.

T

terry

Hi and thanks! I just joined so im working on my little profile here.Not sure what i want to talk about yet.I joined for depression and anxiety issues and im hoping this site can help me deal with some of it.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well have a look round the forum. We have some Forum Guides who are in pink who can help you find your way around the forum and also post if you have any questions and we will do our best to answer them :)

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Terry and welcome to the forum.

I hope you're finding your way round okay. It doesn't take long to get used to the forum but I know it can seem a bit daunting to start with.

If you've any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Welcome too Emm30.

I've not been on citalopram before so I can't help with that but I'm sure others will be able to respond more helpfully.

I do know that it can sometimes take a few weeks before you'll feel any benefit from a new antidepressant.

C

cherbear

Hi Terry and Emm ! Hope you are both OK ? This is a fantastic site you will get alot of help and support here and make some very good friends too . Love and hugs :hug:

E

Emm30

Thanks cherbear, hoping to feel better in the next few weeks, just don't want to be on medication for to long��

C

cherbear

Hi Emm hope the medication is working well for you go at your own pace and see how things go and keep talking to your GP and or therapist if you have one . It can be a bumpy journey but we will be here for you . Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat hunny , hugs xxxx