• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How do I end my life if im to much of a coward to do it

L

LoStAllHoPE

Im serious when i say this I have nothing to live for ive lost everything. Ive tried picking myself back up It doesn't work so here i sit with so many ways to end It but im to much of a coward

P

PerpetuallyStuck

Life is really really tough, but I'd always advise against ending it.

Please talk to us, and get to know people. Your life is worth it. Please don't give up hope. I'd very much like to try to help you. I'm well annoyed and fed up with life because I've had nothing to lose, because I never gained it!

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Please get professional help, posting some links which may be useful to you and others feeling this way.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I just wanted to say conditioning oneself for something like that is soul destroying and kills emotions. As others' have said please seek professional help :hug:

wraziel

wraziel

:hug::hug5: You seems a good person. talk with a professional. The hope is out there, no in death.

daddyspader

daddyspader

I have many days where I feel exactly the same way. I'll be honest, just this morning I was contemplating harming myself...I find having self-soothing items and/or coping skills readily available helps. They allow me to come back down from emotion mind, and can help me think more clearly. As others have said, please try to seek a professional. I care, and I want to see you succeed. <3

S

SunnyDaze

Most people that want to kill themselves don't really want to die but instead just want the pain to stop. I know that's 100% true for me when I feel that way.

Please seek help for the pain.

Hugs

JessisMe

JessisMe

Im serious when i say this I have nothing to live for ive lost everything. Ive tried picking myself back up It doesn't work so here i sit with so many ways to end It but im to much of a coward
Maybe in some way you really want to live.
Life works very hard to preserve itself even in unbearable positions. Can we support you more through this? Has this ever happened before? What causes you to feel this way?

C

Char3

I’ve been there many times.. just wish there was a pain free way or a definite guarantee that it would work. But there isn’t, and as unbearable as things will be feeling right this minute.. things will get better. you don’t know what surprises life has in store for you, where you’ll be in a years time.. I hope you can try and rest and have a clearer head tomorrow❤

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Help. I want to end it all:( Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
E Where does my BPD end and I begin? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
P My psychotherapy is coming to an end. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
bpdgirl I want to quit my job and go off the deep end Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
S I feel so strange (I want to end it) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
B The insanity of life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
babyblue22 BPD life ❤️ Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
S Problems with partner and life in general **may trig** Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
F I have bpd and i hate my life because of it Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
D Struggling work home life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
B Life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Fairy Fountain My life is not going to get better. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
Koi1971 Life gets better Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
LittleMissNameless shopping and life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
L Struggling to accept life after years of trying to kill myself. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
M I am so fucking stupid!!! (trigger warning: mention of ending one's life) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Z Bring back real life!!! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
L Dealing with envy and life direction Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
N Short life story Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
N Friend chooses when i can exist in her life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
Fairy Lucretia going through the biggest crisis of my life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 39
Lugnut How do you deal with the aftermath/knowing this is your life? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
S I'm closed off & it's ruining my life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
S communication breakdown (life update) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
E BPD daily life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
S BPD and successful life? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 20
S I changed my brother's life (I have yet to change my own) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
midnightphoenix BPD is ruining my life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
Talula67 Sometimes it all too much Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 0
B Too much? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Fairy Lucretia got so much going on Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 149
B I think mental health can be to much for ......... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
wraziel too much emotional shock ? ? ?? ? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
B Too much Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 18
Fairy Lucretia because i don't hurt myself as much Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia I'm under so much stress Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 43
B I just dont think relationships are for me as much as id love them to be Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia spending too much x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
Delilah67 My fiancé has left and I’m in so much pain Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
O Too much to think about Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
G This is too flipping much Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6