• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How did you know you had the illness?

EdEd

EdEd

Understandable I suppose , just trying to get a better idea of your experiences.

EdEd

EdEd

Through public going to the store and the TV?

EdEd

EdEd

Are these the only times you're hearing them?

EdEd

EdEd

Do you speak to your grandparents about these thoughts?

EdEd

EdEd

CBT is the option I strongly advise.

T

Tvgirl

Do you speak to your grandparents about these thoughts?
Yes and my grandma says I'm just hallucinating. She said I talk to myself sometimes.

Kats

Kats

Yes my meds don't work. I don't know how there could be a camera in me. Like where would it be?
I also thought I was chipped. I thought it was like that Netflix series called black mirror. I really believed it for yrs. Meds don't work.

T

Tvgirl

I also thought I was chipped. I thought it was like that Netflix series called black mirror. I really believed it for yrs. Meds don't work.
What made you realize it was just a delusion?

N

natalie

Well, I hadn't known I was paranoia/hearing voices/the pshychartrist registrar, had informed me that i had the condiiton, and years later, i was well reminded, by the Senior iN Chief GP.

L

Lab rat

Nothing is “just”a delusion. @Tvgirl your camera will always be there for you as the dark net will always be there for me. It’s how we deal with it that counts.

T

Tvgirl

Well, I hadn't known I was paranoia/hearing voices/the pshychartrist registrar, had informed me that i had the condiiton, and years later, i was well reminded, by the Senior iN Chief GP.
Wow, sorry to hear that. Did it subside some?
Nothing is “just”a delusion. @Tvgirl your camera will always be there for you as the dark net will always be there for me. It’s how we deal with it that counts.
Yes I agree. 💕