• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How did you know you had the illness?

EdEd

EdEd

Well I think you should continue to ignore it because it's not real. Even though sometimes people can actually tell what's on our mind. I'm learning to keep my mind locked. But what if me thinking like that is just a part of my illness. So yes continue to ignore it because you definitely can't read anyone's mind and no one can read yours.
Thanks for the advice , much appreciated.

EdEd

EdEd

Your mind is locked up pretty tight there.. I checked.. and no entry permitted.

Kats

Kats

The people that care the most about the content of their thoughts...and worry about hurting someone else's feelings get the most stressed.. because they genuinely care... so why care? It's far to stressful to have to tip-toe around someone else's feelings...and that is not how the mind was designed to work... its suppose to be a secure environment for you to think whatever the fuck you want to think... do it. Think however you want , dont worry about hurting anyone..because it's not your fault.. if the thoughts go through and it actually hurts someone else feelings ... fuck em... I didnt want them to hear it anyways.
I'm new here. I'm just reading things here and there. I found what you wrote relatable. I also thought some supercomputer can read my mind. Maybe there's a camera in the satellite that can penetrate thru walls and send virtual hugs. For the longest time of 3 yrs I thought every thought I had was read so I had to be careful becus I might think bad things of some people. I really believed it was real. Just sharing

EdEd

EdEd

I'm new here. I'm just reading things here and there. I found what you wrote relatable. I also thought some supercomputer can read my mind. Maybe there's a camera in the satellite that can penetrate thru walls and send virtual hugs. For the longest time of 3 yrs I thought every thought I had was read so I had to be careful becus I might think bad things of some people. I really believed it was real. Just sharing
Thank you for the feedback , I just read your other post on this forum about feeling that there were cameras and the government watching you , I went through something similar also.

Kats

Kats

Thank you for the feedback , I just read your other post on this forum about feeling that there were cameras and the government watching you , I went through something similar also.
At 1st I thought it was supernatural. I read many books about exorcism. Then it became futuristic the tones were like robots. So I thought it was a computer. I didn't also understand why since I'm normal. Im not that talented or I'm not somebody in society.

T

Tvgirl

What did you do to stop your delusion?

Kats

Kats

What did you do to stop your delusion?
It just stopped one day. But it doesn't mean the torment is over. I still live with the consequences. I am depressed becus of it.
I wouldn't say taking meds would help becus it didn't. Prolly prayers? If you believe in God

T

Tvgirl

It just stopped one day. But it doesn't mean the torment is over. I still live with the consequences. I am depressed becus of it.
I wouldn't say taking meds would help becus it didn't. Prolly prayers? If you believe in God
Yes my meds don't work. I don't know how there could be a camera in me. Like where would it be?

EdEd

EdEd

In your phone , possibly in your computer.. if you have surveillance up , the places where you see a camera are the places where they are. If you think you have one inside of you it's nothing but a delusion. The reason meds dont work is because you a fixed belief that you're being watched and you believe everything you hear out in public revolves around you... if somebody is having a conversation with somebody else and they laugh and you hear it you feel like they're laughing about you... you watch tv and apply everything you hear to yourself , your life , or your beliefs... meds cant work because it's your thought processes that are the issue. In reality the TV is not talking about you , there is no camera implanted within you , and people most likely aren't talking about you in public.

EdEd

EdEd

CBT appears to be the option to explore , dont forget it.. tell them all your beliefs honestly and they can help you reroute your thought patterns to something far better.. something more accurate.

T

Tvgirl

In your phone , possibly in your computer.. if you have surveillance up , the places where you see a camera are the places where they are. If you think you have one inside of you it's nothing but a delusion. The reason meds dont work is because you a fixed belief that you're being watched and you believe everything you hear out in public revolves around you... if somebody is having a conversation with somebody else and they laugh and you hear it you feel like they're laughing about you... you watch tv and apply everything you hear to yourself , your life , or your beliefs... meds cant work because it's your thought processes that are the issue. In reality the TV is not talking about you , there is no camera implanted within you , and people most likely aren't talking about you in public.
When I'm out I hear people talking directly about me.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i was talking about how i couldn't stop saying my thoughts out loud the psychiatrist seemed to understand he then said you think people can read your thoughts, i said thats right then though thats daft and got really confused

i to this day when stressed up feel i'm saying what i think out loud