• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How did voices begin for you?

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Well EdEd what he did basically was to set me up to be ripped off then generally acted the cnut around me , banning me from using the very pipe & contents that I had paid for .
Pfffft take that shit to street fella

C

Clutter

I was in Kingwood Texas with my boyfriend of 5 years...we had just moved out there on our own for work...I was abusing ADHD medication and worrying alot...suddenly I started hearing voices...I gathered up enough courage to be honest with my boyfriend shortly after...needless to say, he broke up with me shortly after too...lol

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I was in Kingwood Texas with my boyfriend of 5 years...we had just moved out there on our own for work...I was abusing ADHD medication and worrying alot...suddenly I started hearing voices...I gathered up enough courage to be honest with my boyfriend shortly after...needless to say, he broke up with me shortly after too...lol
Thats rough so to hear it. Are you getting help?

C

Clutter

I'm fine now...I'm developing a close realtionship with God...that's keeping me hopeful and sane

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I'm fine now...I'm developing a close realtionship with God...that's keeping me hopeful and sane
glad your doing well. Seems to be lots of this god thing going around today so im out. Be well xx