how can symptoms be there all the time

A

Ajc1988

I know with anxiety you can feel symptoms etc but how can they be there constantly? I have had shortness and breath on and of for about 6 yrs or so now but it comes in waves where its there all day everyday it drives me insane. I had an asthma check up last week and they said all is good but i am overweight and i know that. always feels like a restriction and soreness in the back of my throat, anyone else get this?

J

johnsmith2222

Im just hanging out here trying to avoid my own crippling anxiety. Its terrible. It can cause alot of symptoms. Did you discuss the throat issue with the doctor when you saw him?

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

your starting to display the classic signs of anxiety, which is you feel there's something wrong with you when there isn't, the only thing wrong with you you is that you have anxiety, full stop, nothing else, anxiety is a monster that can cause you to believe all sorts of things that make you feel tense, & when you feel tense you can't relax, you need to relax for oxygen to flow around your body properly, so stop seeing a doctor, learn relaxation therapies.