How can one stop the police entering a premise without MH section 135?

embleton

embleton

Had a section 136 on my paperwork when wasn't in a public place, is this quite normal for a private home section when social & psychiatric services don't turn up?

L

Lilac

Had a section 136 on my paperwork when wasn't in a public place, is this quite normal for a private home section when social & psychiatric services don't turn up?
I don't know but when I was first sectioned the Police came out no doctor and because I wouldn't go in the house because I thought I was going to be beaten up - my father had been physically violent to me - the Police made me go in their car without reading me my rights or putting me under section 135/6. I have been told that I could complain about that but it was so long ago they probably wouldn't look at it. I did contact a solicitor about it years ago and she never responded and many years later I heard she was disabled.

embleton

embleton

The front door's glass got smashed by the police in the process to force entry, and neither my wife or I gave permission for the police to do such an act. It was a few years ago now, and I did get kind of an apology from the police after complaining.

What really amazed, was the police left the front door as is with my wife in an insecure house with glass all over the place. The police even had the audacity to say 'you'll need to clean up that glass, so the cats don't get cut' to my wife!

I have read the mental health act itself numerous times and I don't think professionals or advising volunteers understand anything about it, to be honest.

Maybe there need to be penalties if interpreted wrong?

Last edited:
S

sarah jane

unfournatly not read it all, corrupt goverments organised crime, where do you think the homeless come from, they are sick of the lot. unfournatly we live in the modern work house 1800

Last edited:
embleton

embleton

Don't read the acts unless you really wish to be clued up at the corruption in government. I've personally read about 4 government acts, it's must and so on... even when it never occurs in reality in the law as executed.