• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

How can I separate myself from this separation anxiety

• Thread starter whatseemstobetheprob
  • Start date
W

whatseemstobetheprob

Hi

What can't see you till January that's nuts! Is there anither gp there you feel comfortable in talking to. So my daughter is still off school with a cold she is doing better thus afternoon so I am hoping she is back at a hool tomorrow and I can get on with it xxx

I hope she feels better too. Both mine go back to school tomorrow after having COVID. It’s been stressful. I am going to research some other types of help. I need to get a hold of this or my relationship is going to end. Let me know how you get on. Xx

A

Amyjane8812341

I hope she feels better too. Both mine go back to school tomorrow after having COVID. It’s been stressful. I am going to research some other types of help. I need to get a hold of this or my relationship is going to end. Let me know how you get on. Xx
Oh no sorry they have been unwell . Yes it's stressful when you are not feeling great aswell. Let me know if you find anything usefully. And always here for a chat if you need it