How can I get things done?

D

dug89

This may sound silly but I have a serious problem of not getting anything. I spend most of my time daydreaming and spaced out. I don't seem to care about things but, when I reflect on my life, I tend to panic because I have't done anything.

When I say I don't get things done, I mean I can't finish reading books, learn ti play guitar, learn driving license book, finish writing letter or essay. I put everty thing off.

Will someone please give me advice on how to force myself into doing things? Also, does it sound like I have a disability?

S

Shilga

Overcome it as soon as possible otherwise you won't have your dream future. Rather just having wishful thoughts be practical.

Don't leave today's work for tomorrow because that increase space for depression in your mind...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi welcome
sounds like depression to me
i relate to those things you have described and it is part of my depression
sounds like you are lacking motivation

if you are worried and you are obviously struggling i would go see your GP only a doctr can diagnose you
but we can help and support you
love Lu x

Bernardos

Bernardos

Procrastination is the worst.
Find out what you really like/want and start,easier said then done i know..i'm dealing with this as well.

You can look for a book called solving the procrastination puzzle it's only 85 pages or so.
It may help you to get some perspective on things and may help you overcome procastionating.