• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

How bad do you feel ?

M

ManDss

On what level of feeling bad you are right now ?

Since a few days Im just terrible.

Ive been with hard depression since 5 or 6 years. Used to have depression problems before, but then just things got solid bad.

This year statted jind of good to me, but since some weeks (due to something that happened) I really feel bad.

The feeling of dont have scape, really destroys me. Its not that things can get better for me soon, a year or two, dont know when Im going to be able to be money independment, have an own place, buy things I likez etc, a thing that takes time to happen, not from a day to another (please dont give me advices about this, Im not looking for advices).

Im living bad all days in a row, I dont have better days, I just pass through the day in darkness. I used to have "kind of good days", and just feel specially bad when I had time to do it.

How is for you ?

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
I’m not at my worse, I’m laying on my normal levels right now. It might be because I got a new bunny, so I will be staying a bit above my usual exhaustion.

But I notice myself blur out my surroundings sometimes. I don’t have bad visions, only slightly worse vision on the left after taking a hit when playing basket ball match in high school. The bluring it’s often the early signs I’m slipping into a period when I will feel totally exhausted and will struggle keeping myself awake a whole day. Not truly a fun feeling but I can manage it, been through it a few times.

It only becomes annoying that the things I read or try read becomes blurry. I will also misspell many things and my memory becomes bad. Truly not a good set up trying to balance uni studies with. Specially when every two weeks from now, I will have exams with different courses and deadlines. My last course will be in December. Then it’s just a thesis and internship next year, as long I don’t mess everything up.

Myself just trying to think I’m not at my worse. It also help not having any specific thoughts, I find it’s quite good not getting any negative thoughts. A head with no thoughts is quite empty but at least it keep me together. But its a bit of a bummer that things I used to love doing just feel like a bother and demand too much energy to do. I just have no motivation.

I thought you get used to it but myself don’t even though it have been at least 6 years 😒

I’ve at least taken the step to get help and in a few weeks have an appointment with a doctor. Which will judge if I will need any anti-depressive. Because my psychologist and the doctor at that place think I need it. So I’ll just wait and see on what will come.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O I Feel Bad For The Heart Depression Forum 2
M I feel guilty for talking bad about my sister to my friends Depression Forum 1
S Feeling that something bad is going to happen makes me feel bad Depression Forum 6
Newstartformetoday Is it bad to feel unhappy when you see happy people? Depression Forum 11
Fairy Lucretia have no right to feel bad Depression Forum 7
N i feel less bad today Depression Forum 8
M Feel bad Depression Forum 5
S I feel so empty inside and it hurts so bad i wanna die. Depression Forum 2
B this may sound weird but.. i feel bad when people are being nice or compliment me. Depression Forum 2
L I feel so bad inside what can I do Depression Forum 5
R been reading final exit , thats how bad I feel Depression Forum 1
SadSoul Why does my soul feel so bad Depression Forum 4
H I am really having problems with coping with my depression all I can think about is how bad I feel and how much I don't want to keep going on with my Depression Forum 15
LiViArCo I feel bad that my kids have to see me like this... Depression Forum 2
G Why does everybody feel bad for you until you actually tell them you don't feel good? Depression Forum 23
Phillmitchell86 Separating the good from the bad Depression Forum 3
dreambuggieIII The Good Bad & The Ugly Depression Forum 3
dreambuggieIII The Good, Bad & The Ugly ( trigger warning) Depression Forum 8
C Stopping the bad thoughts Depression Forum 8
L Today Has Been Bad. TRIGGAR WARNING Depression Forum 8
S More bad news hits me.. Depression Forum 16
U How to stop flashbacks and erase bad memories Depression Forum 3
C The good days and bad days Depression Forum 6
R Am I bad enough? Depression Forum 7
N Are you just a bad person? Depression Forum 24
Wheelie Bin Barry Sad, dont understand, am i that bad a person? Depression Forum 14
S Really bad day Depression Forum 7
B Am I a bad dad?! Depression Forum 6
Tambam2021 My husband damage me so bad How do I get me back? Depression Forum 6
L Today is a bad day. Depression Forum 3
W alcohol is bad Depression Forum 5
A Having a bad night Depression Forum 6
RadioHush bad times Depression Forum 16
M Bad habit you would like to break Depression Forum 2
lilbat have you gotten so bad you no longer care? Depression Forum 11
M Why is it so bad at night Depression Forum 4
N Slept at last but now feeling bad Depression Forum 6
D Bad day Depression Forum 7