• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How bad do you feel ?

M

ManDss

On what level of feeling bad you are right now ?

Since a few days Im just terrible.

Ive been with hard depression since 5 or 6 years. Used to have depression problems before, but then just things got solid bad.

This year statted jind of good to me, but since some weeks (due to something that happened) I really feel bad.

The feeling of dont have scape, really destroys me. Its not that things can get better for me soon, a year or two, dont know when Im going to be able to be money independment, have an own place, buy things I likez etc, a thing that takes time to happen, not from a day to another (please dont give me advices about this, Im not looking for advices).

Im living bad all days in a row, I dont have better days, I just pass through the day in darkness. I used to have "kind of good days", and just feel specially bad when I had time to do it.

How is for you ?

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
I’m not at my worse, I’m laying on my normal levels right now. It might be because I got a new bunny, so I will be staying a bit above my usual exhaustion.

But I notice myself blur out my surroundings sometimes. I don’t have bad visions, only slightly worse vision on the left after taking a hit when playing basket ball match in high school. The bluring it’s often the early signs I’m slipping into a period when I will feel totally exhausted and will struggle keeping myself awake a whole day. Not truly a fun feeling but I can manage it, been through it a few times.

It only becomes annoying that the things I read or try read becomes blurry. I will also misspell many things and my memory becomes bad. Truly not a good set up trying to balance uni studies with. Specially when every two weeks from now, I will have exams with different courses and deadlines. My last course will be in December. Then it’s just a thesis and internship next year, as long I don’t mess everything up.

Myself just trying to think I’m not at my worse. It also help not having any specific thoughts, I find it’s quite good not getting any negative thoughts. A head with no thoughts is quite empty but at least it keep me together. But its a bit of a bummer that things I used to love doing just feel like a bother and demand too much energy to do. I just have no motivation.

I thought you get used to it but myself don’t even though it have been at least 6 years 😒

I’ve at least taken the step to get help and in a few weeks have an appointment with a doctor. Which will judge if I will need any anti-depressive. Because my psychologist and the doctor at that place think I need it. So I’ll just wait and see on what will come.