• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How are your voices today

J

jamraspberry

Boxing Day today, heard a voice making fun about my life, but I'm trying to force a smile and trying to get through this s***. Voices suck.

soul searching

soul searching

If your voice is like mine, all it cares about is making you miserable. So don't give it's words any power. Ignoring it, finding a happy or good distraction, and "forcing a smile" all can help. Music is a good one for me.

EdEd

EdEd

If your voice is like mine, all it cares about is making you miserable. So don't give it's words any power. Ignoring it, finding a happy or good distraction, and "forcing a smile" all can help. Music is a good one for me.
You're right , ignoring the voices and music are excellent ways to cope.

J

jamraspberry

I like listening to one band's music, this really tuned out the voices away! Maybe it's the sound waves disturbing the voices.

N

natalie

Very well behaved. As I take level of med, 25ml to help surpress them down.

N

natalie

I'm afraid to say, I had a couple of large gatherings, of groups of voices, busier in my home area shops wise today, in and ou t, and, it wsa f rightening temporarily to realise, what had happened.

I then, took a bit later than usual, my dose of 25ml, of Abilify, and I have improved.

Very frightening.

Personally admin wise, in at home, busier helping dad this morning again, and out shopping, I am more relaxed down, and able to focus, on the mhf site. Also busier, via my communique, from Volunteers Department (careful - note to mods) via offline, at my main set, where i do volunteering.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have greatly improved I am pleased to say. I took my 25ml dose, I'm very much better.

Listening to musical, and on line.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

EdEd

EdEd

Yea , they're still doing well for myself and I hope it continues down this path.

soul searching

soul searching

My son is cool, calm and collected. Not me. The littlest thing will get me really upset and extremely stressed out. Wasn't really aware of how bad it was till my son pointed it out to me. I over-react a lot of the time. Now that I'm more aware, I can try to work on it, calm down some.

soul searching

soul searching

So used to being tuned into my voice's every command, I haven't paid any attention to myself and my thoughts. Since I realized I was Schizophrenic. this has improved. The voice is still giving me a lot of pain but I have more control over my actions. It is often a ridiculous battle of wills. If the voice tells me to do something, I will do the opposite. So, then it will tell me to do something that it knows would be my choice, so then I do it, sometimes. It claims it is taking back control when that happens. How sneaky! Anyway, you can see that it is downright laughable sometimes.

soul searching

soul searching

Trying to ignore my voice is also ridiculous. Sometimes, it acts really nuts just to get my attention. I guess meds will help.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm very well, today. I had greatly improved last night, and in the early evening. This followso on having been out shopping, and I had a couple of series of loud and large general group gathering of voices; and later, something completely different, intrusive thoughts. I was thenmuch much better in the evening.

I have done my workout, however, due to my painful foot, it's alright now, I had to safely abort and quickly my session of workout.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Ras

Ras

annoying. I have been hearing someone run around upstairs for hours (no one else at house except me) and hearing a child that sounds like my son crying in another room

J

jamraspberry

Voices were talking about suicide and bringing up past relationships. I will not be listening to these voices, I love life, I was thinking about 3 positive things today. Keep smiling, the voices hate that.

J

jamraspberry

Voices were also mocking me for hearing voices.

I had enough so I spoke to the voice, in the bathroom, and I asked the voice, "Why are you doing this to me? Just stop it!". These voices do listen to my questions!