• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How are you feeling today?

L

Lab rat

I had to make a call to pay the rent today and got a right bastard on the phone at the council. She kept threatening to hang the call up if I didn’t speak and I was on hold for over an hour just to get through.

I suffer really bad from thought disorder, in particular alogia and derailment which makes conversation extremely difficult. So you could say I’m having a bad day!

P

PastelKittenX

Born in Portugal, living in the UK (Norfolk)
Sorry to hear that... :(

I'm having a good day. I walked my dog, did my exercise, listened to some music whilst working on editing my essay.

Looking forward to tomorrow, I will see my boyfriend. :)

L

Lab rat

Sounds nice, hope the writing goes well and so does tomorrow 😊

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am feeling chill. I have a work from home day tomorrow. Essentially means I can relax as boss is not working to bother me.

I am still feeling good about my new job. :D I am excited about it. Will be fun to work outside of London again. :)

L

Lab rat

I am feeling chill. I have a work from home day tomorrow. Essentially means I can relax as boss is not working to bother me.

I am still feeling good about my new job. :D I am excited about it. Will be fun to work outside of London again. :)
Sounds really good, big improvement 😊

L

Lab rat

New job should be even better, funny isn’t it, when you give your notice in, all the crap seems less significant?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

New job should be even better, funny isn’t it, when you give your notice in, all the crap seems less significant?
yeah it is a weight off my shoulders. new job should be fantastic.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It is 1 week onsite and 2 weeks at home. i am going to stay in a premier inn. will be fun :D

L

Lab rat

My day today has been much better. Went with the mrs to the tattooist to have her ankle tattooed. Was out for about 3 hrs and didn’t have a panic attack, so all good. I did have bad anxiety though, which may have been brought about in part by the parking situation. There are 2 pay and display machines, one had a bag over it saying out of order, the other was faulty, it took your money but didn’t issue a ticket, I was told by another guy parking there. So I left a note in the windscreen explaining. But all the time I was away, I was anxious I may have got a fine. Imagine my relief when I got back to the car and no fine!

I’m just chilling out tonight watching tv and writing some arduino code for my project.

That’s me, how are all of you?

L

Lab rat

My day has been much improved on the days of late. I went shopping this morning with the mrs and chilled for the rest of the day, no voices or hallucinations of any kind.

Zero One

Zero One

Hope the day gets better Lab rat. Today I keep having these anticipatory fright feelings. I wish it would stop.

Zero One

Zero One

I should have said glad to see it improved...I only the op and not the date.

L

Lab rat

Friday: went into town this morning, high anxiety, but it stopped short of a panic. Got a new walking stick, it’s like learning to walk all over again!

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Friday: went into town this morning, high anxiety, but it stopped short of a panic. Got a new walking stick, it’s like learning to walk all over again!
(I could be wrong, but I think it’s Saturday, today)

I have a fabulous walking stick that my son found - a natural piece of woodland branch that is exactly the right height and thickness - think of Gandalf’s staff in Lord of The Rings! My son has called it ‘The staff of righteousness’ and it comes on all our woodland walks :D