• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

How are you feeling right now? (mental health related)

leaftree

leaftree

Sad and lonely. Every time I meet someone new, I end up hiding myself from them within days because the depression doesn't go away. I feel lonely when I don't talk to people, but I feel lonely when I do.

Karmaman

Karmaman

I made it through another day...but it's not a victory of any kind...I have to wake up tomorrow and do it all again.

ATARI

ATARI

Hmm. . .

I Am Feeling The Bones In My Hand's.
The Heart In My Chest. My Eye's In My Skull.
The Brain In My Mind. Feeling The Thought's In The Sky.

Seeking, Searching, Feeling The Chances For The Butterfly's.

One Day I Hope, One Day, When It Feel's Right. I May Get To Dream.

And!, It Will All Feel Alright!.

Remember To,

Stay Forever Thirsty Friend's. . .:coffee:

Michelle Kelly

Michelle Kelly

OK. Looking at the cold and misty weather outside, which is causing me to think twice about going for a walk, even though I've got a warm coat and some gloves etc and therefore I don't have any real excuse not to go out.

Looking forward to spring, which allows me to go in the garden more and lifts my spirits.

T

turnitoffandonagain_again

Can't sleep because when I lie down to try my heart starts racing and fluttering and I feel unbearably light-headed, kind-of like I have concussion (don't know how else to describe the weird head-sensations). Plus the tinnitus.

For last few days just been feeling generically 'unwell'. Getting absoluely nothing done, not even getting out of the house, just keep going back to bed, failing to sleep, getting up again, repeat...

T

Sad and lonely. Every time I meet someone new, I end up hiding myself from them within days because the depression doesn't go away. I feel lonely when I don't talk to people, but I feel lonely when I do.

I get what you mean. I have very little social contact, but it's mostly my own doing, I keep cutting off from people because I feel so crap. I don't feel 'lonely', though, not sure why. Mostly I feel angry.

B

BobTheBuilder1989

I have been thinking about suicide more and more these past few days.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I have been thinking about suicide more and more these past few days.
If you're feeling like you want to die, it's important to tell someone.

Help and support is available right now if you need it. You do not have to struggle with difficult feelings alone.

Phone a helpline

These free helplines are there to help when you're feeling down or desperate.

You can also call these helplines for advice if you’re worried about someone else.

In the UK and Ireland, call the Samaritans on 116123.
In the US, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline on 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, call the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, call Lifeline on 131114.
In New Zealand, call Need to Talk on 1737 or 080017371737.
For other countries please visit this list of crisis helplines.

Useful information

The Forum's page on getting help may also be useful to you. Here is a link to it Mental Health Forum - Getting Help

Here is a link to an article on Suicidal Crisis written by one of the Admin team which you may find helpful Suicidal Crisis

Emergency help

If you are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111 or call the international emergency number of 112).

Please do seek help as soon as possible.

T

Gotten up in early hours yet again - so dizzy, feel brain-damaged, throat/chest paralysed, can't breath, upper airways full of concrete. Felt concussed when I went to bed (whenever that was - can't remember) but as usual it gets a million times worse when I sleep.
I am so sick of this. Get no answers from doctors, what a useless profession they are.

T

Tombomb

I agree what’s going too happen is no one will respect them n learn how to use therapy like this site ??

T

Tombomb

In life we need people too really care first ! Not the last ??